' im not fat,im curvy '

LuLu

why do fat girls say this ? i mean like REALLY FAT girls to. was in union rooms tonight , some guy from the navy calls my friend from works friend fat in a jokin manor but he kind of wasn't jokin if you know what i mean and then she turns round and replys ' im not fat,im curvy 'im thinking no love, your just FAT............... yeye it might sound mean but i didn't know the girl, she just some loudmouth who wouldn't shut the f*ck upi used to be quite a chubby thing myself but i never went round calling myself curvy, i knew, i was just simply chubby.my messege to the larger ladies out there , be proud of your size and what not but please don't get confused and call yourselfs curvyRANT OVER

dem Friday 'i look like Janet Jackson' anticsi always just describe my self as 'bigger than the average'last night i had 200 quid boots on in Jay Bar and this fat mampi son of a whale kept trampling them cuz she felt compelled to dance 2 all those f*cked up yardi dances (theres a new dance called handicap, deep), but i was sooo insulted