Dispatches: Why Kids Kill

Roots

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAOWhat BOOG excuse is tht. Bout i watch tv an see blk dudes wid money blah blah blah.Come now.
Foolish boys.Tis why we need some proper role models on TV for these lost souls, llow them rappers and footballers. I'm gonna make a docu with [bashy] bare positive black boys making movements [bashy + extra spit] but educated ones.Durrty Boi I know you aint down with the team but you on it? And we'll make a tune, Jamal and PennyTraitor going back-to-back. Haze-e can buss the yardie talk on the intro for some credibilityHol' tite Scraps' mundem reppin
biggrin.gif:D:D

LMAOWhat BOOG excuse is tht. Bout i watch tv an see blk dudes wid money blah blah blah.Come now.
Foolish boys.Tis why we need some proper role models on TV for these lost souls, llow them rappers and footballers. I'm gonna make a docu with [bashy] bare positive black boys making movements [bashy + extra spit] but educated ones.Durrty Boi I know you aint down with the team but you on it? And we'll make a tune, Jamal and PennyTraitor going back-to-back. Haze-e can buss the yardie talk on the intro for some credibilityHol' tite Scraps' mundem reppin
allow saying back to back and putting my name next to his, give the faggot ideas.
Woops I didnt even think of it like that. But still I never said front-to-back soh nuh worry yuhself my uteThey look about 10

lol them man are like TWELVEf*ckING PARENTS LOOK AFTER YA CHILE, TEK THEM IN THE HOUSE N GIVE THEM ONE CLAP IN THE FACE, LOCK THEM IN A f*ckING TOILET AND MAKE THEM BEHAVE.PUSSIO PARENTS. OUT WATCHING CELTIC GAMES & SPITTING AT RANGERS FANS WHEN THEY SHOULD BE RAISING CHILDREN.

These White guy will bruk up 92% of Black guys in a fisticuffs
Not sure about that.But they have more balls than 92% of the same type niggas over here.
i can agree wit tht.
Balls is what wins you the fight in many cases. Them man will stand and trade. Fresh Africans will have them up, Yardies hmmm... not sure, English (by that I mean London) I very much doubt itWho reckons Rhys Jones was on this ting? It looks realistic to me boy. Dont deserve to get lenged down tho, shouldnt have come to that.