A Little Of My Faith In Humanity Has Been Restored..

Mr Q

lost my provisional drivin licesnse once, was about to send off for a new one, had a cheque ready and stuff. then someone handposted a letter to me opend it, and my licesnse was in there.just shows not everyone is a c*nt, its just most people
Ooooo ur lucky. cos them provisional are quite expensive.It aint like u have a 'spare' provisional, like you wud have a 'spare' fone.

How nice of her.I wudnt of done that seeing as i need a new fone.
needing a new phone or not.......it's not acceptable.imagin if you lost your phone and someone kept it.esp for some people iswel. There phone is their lives.
While browsing their naked pictures I often ask myself that same question. Then, I think, if an individual is stupid enough to rely on their phone enough for it to be described as 'their lives', then its Gods way of telling them to build a life where a mobile phone is not the nucleus of your 'life'. Then I rince the credit after making a sale for the aforementioned phone.

Jamal I hear what your saying yh but its ethics.
The only ethical phrase or rule I would apply here is, 'finders keepers, losers weepers'.Its the balance of the universe. Im helping balancing out the universe. If anything, you should thank me. What your doing is unnatural lady, and its people like YOU, who ensure our jobs of 'universe balancers' will be ever rampant but AS ever, unrecognised.