Self Reflection time

I'm really quiet when I'm around people which makes me come across as a bit of a snob-which i'm not I'm just a "speak when you're spoken to" kind of person
i'm like this too. people have said to me that when they first met me, they thought i was stuck up and stoosh, but that's not the case at all.. i'm just crap at making myself heard in social situations. i prefer talking to people one on one, or a small group of friends. otherwise i kinda fade into the background lol
Is that lack of confidence though?
yeah maybe slightly. i dunno. i've tried to be loud when i first meet a group of people, but it just doesn't work loli'm not the kind of person who speaks before they think, i hate to look stupid, sooo i'd rather stay quiet than chat sh*t for the sake of talking.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really quiet when I'm around people which makes me come across as a bit of a snob-which i'm not I'm just a "speak when you're spoken to" kind of person
i'm like this too. people have said to me that when they first met me, they thought i was stuck up and stoosh, but that's not the case at all.. i'm just crap at making myself heard in social situations. i prefer talking to people one on one, or a small group of friends. otherwise i kinda fade into the background lol
Is that lack of confidence though?
yeah maybe slightly. i dunno. i've tried to be loud when i first meet a group of people, but it just doesn't work loli'm not the kind of person who speaks before they think, i hate to look stupid, sooo i'd rather stay quiet than chat sh*t for the sake of talking.
Your still the same from school days then...Me, i'm the ''yeah, ill do it in a minute ''guyim quite lazy, and not the best at motivating myself to get important things done. ie my theory test, etc

I'm way too emotional for my own good.I find it hard to say no.
Wanna come cinema friday?x.
lol ok..your paying.
lol of courseWhat, you think im one of these bum niggas out ere?Nah, gentleman all the way is meMan gaurantees you a good meal too.*turns up collar, walks off*