lol put yur face init.... sick man

o-guy

My bredrin bowcatted some girl when he was in year 9And she told every1Never lived it down, torment every school day of his life youngers and olders alike.
PISSED!!!
supremely pissedreminds me of the time that 1 breh in my 6form (i was yr 11 at the time) got kidnapped by some olders from the bits and they rushed him and forced him to bow cat some bosh and they recorded it and showed a couple peeps so they could spread the newsman never lived it down for the rest of his 6form days, even youngers called him a wasteman he eventually dropped out.kids can be so cruel

My faveorite rapper, Lil Wayne, said he does it so I might do it soon.
"Me and your boyfriend is not the sameI goes down like the stock exchangeAnd then I bring it up...Excuse meI drank it up I leave a bitch soaking from her ankles upSchucks"- Weezy Da God.
he's too much!
My bredrin bowcatted some girl when he was in year 9And she told every1Never lived it down, torment every school day of his life youngers and olders alike.
PISSED!!!
lol the same thing happened in my school.. gunner will know who i'm on about lol

PISSED!!!
supremely pissedreminds me of the time that 1 breh in my 6form (i was yr 11 at the time) got kidnapped by some olders from the bits and they rushed him and forced him to bow cat some bosh and they recorded it and showed a couple peeps so they could spread the newsman never lived it down for the rest of his 6form days, even youngers called him a wasteman he eventually dropped out.kids can be so cruel
biggrin.gif:D :D them extremistkidnapped and forced him to bowcat a sloongeboy. . .

• 2 weeks later...
PISSED!!!
biggrin.gif:D :D them extremistkidnapped and forced him to bowcat a sloongeboy. . .
lol i remember that stillthey had the boy for a couple of hours and made him lick out like 3 or 4 times, and recrded all of them.One of the vids i sawthe boy was like"ma tough isss stingaah gimme waaaer [water]"*breh hands him bottle of water*breh = "wait..... y am i givin u water for"*slaps the bottle out of his hand*