Thanks for tellin' me to go to that rave.

Jubez Fresco

"Could go to some Hackney rave in an abandoned pub with a couple school friends, guaranteed action. Or go doss with two mates (couple) and one hopefully-on-the-rebound friend."Posted on Friday evening, so yeah, me and three mates went to The 02 in Greenwich to get some drinks in before going to this rave, it was some proper closed off ends in Hackney, looked like a derelict building on the outside but you go in and their's DJ's, places to buy drink, some sick sound system, bare girl, it was proper sick.And then after we got lean up and everything the music gets cut off and we find out that two girls have been raped, worse still the predators were both black, I was bare f*cking nervous 'cause I didn't wanna catch one of them mistaken identity cases, the bouncers were f*cking hench and everything, like twenty minutes later the music came back on 'cause they found who did it but all the girls had dissapeared, total vibe was off so we just cleared out. Complete waste of a night, took 2 and a half hours to get from Hackney through Central back to the ends. Biggest letdown ever.

dont lie it was u who did the raping innit
It's funny cause I make jokes about rapes an sh*t, (even coined a new term last night for girls who are out of it and dozing off next to you; sleep assualt) but when it happened I couldn't believe me, when I heard they were looking for blacks and not letting anyone leave I was shitting myself.

It's funny cause I make jokes about rapes an sh*t, (even coined a new term last night for girls who are out of it and dozing off next to you; sleep assualt) but when it happened I couldn't believe me, when I heard they were looking for blacks and not letting anyone leave I was shitting myself.
lolwhen being the token in a rave goes wrong #543168768

LOLcan u imagine a snitch white boy"IT WAS HIM!!!"*camera pans to you standing there wetting your boxers*

deepwhere abouts you from?
South East
kinda gathered that stillwhats the dome saying anyways...was up greenwich last night but only went to st christophers
The Dome is sick man, couple nice bars and clubsInc Brassiere, Frankie & Bennys, Water Margin etc. Water Margin in particular looked f*cking sick, didn't get in though, bouncer laughed at the fake I.D.

LOLcan u imagine a snitch white boy"IT WAS HIM!!!"*camera pans to you standing there wetting your boxers*
Apparentlly they completely beat the sh*t out of the guy, he just got dragged off by about five bodyguards into some next room and duppied. Nobody likes a rapist.

thats f*cked upwern expectin to read that at alland i wish people wouldnt f*ckin well laugh at rape
init people think this is a joke and laughi'm f*cking serious about this sh*t man, this is my grind man.it's all i know, it's all i do.playa.
Oh my God how am I lolling at this
Wowlmao

Apparentlly they completely beat the sh*t out of the guy, he just got dragged off by about five bodyguards into some next room and duppied. Nobody likes a rapist.
sick!