Euro Millions

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
Im gonna play the euro millions tonight. If I win Im sending some money to my fellow vimpeeeeeeee pimpette.
Yeay!!! If I win we can go on holidy to somewhere where slavery is still legal and pick up some bitches for cheap.

At work they do a syndicate but I told them to f*ck themselves. It's the devil 'cause I'm sitting here thinking "If everyone wins and kicks out I'm gonna be mega pissed, not just for now or even 10 years down the line, but forever"! Really got me thinking of payingNow I know how people get addicted to gambling, the feeling you get is terrible. I can hear the "Its could be you" from the old National Lottery adverts on repeat in my head and as I type I can see the blue glove.I pray to my God that they dont win! I've even spoken to Ganesh and asked him too

At work they do a syndicate but I told them to f*ck themselves. It's the devil 'cause I'm sitting here thinking "If everyone wins and kicks out I'm gonna be mega pissed, not just for now or even 10 years down the line, but forever"! Really got me thinking of payingNow I know how people get addicted to gambling, the feeling you get is terrible. I can hear the "Its could be you" from the old National Lottery adverts on repeat in my head and as I type I can see the blue glove.I pray to my God that they dont win! I've even spoken to Ganesh and asked him too
You best hope they dont win, cos boy you will be bored on your own at work while they are spending millions

biggrin.gif:D:D:D

i purchased 12£ worth of tickets last niteprolly pick sum more out lateri jus randomly pick my own numbersnever use that lucky dip sh*t any morethe amount of times iv done bare lucky dips and not win any thingthesedays i usually get at least 2 normal numbers and a bonus ball for the 20 quid or so that i play

Never played, dont intend to start either.and f*ck a syndicate when its your numbers winning and everyman splitting piece of your pie.If you do a syndicate you should do your own numbers by yourself just as back up.If you win you take half the pot plus your share of the syndicate.

Yeh thats crazy mony n they cant roll it over...my mates gonna play coz she had a dream about sixnumbers and she believes its a sign.....so im jus hopes she wins, coz she gonna bring me inif she winsbut what are the odds of dat
My mum claims that one time she dreamt the numbers and forgot to buy a ticket and some of the numbers came up. biggrin.gif