Evian Water

bane

Do you actually believe that bottled water is from the mountains. I was just drinking some now and thought why do i pay for water when most of the world is covered in water. Also remember reading before that the makers put chemicals in it and thats why its called evian because it spells naive (as in people are naive to buy water) backwards and that the mountains on the front are suppose to represent pyramids. Even if it is not tampered with its still a bump. Something easily accessible we spend loads of money on when it should just be free and safe. Some people believe it can cause types of cancer in the long run but the only other real option is tap water which is not exactly appealing either. Anyone remember that dasani water from coke that was proven to be tap water and it had been contaminated with bromate, a cancer-causing chemical....Something to think about.....Dont post if your just gonna try make a joke about it....Serious replies only...
Think about it like this...Evian is "naive" backwards...
Psuedo-intellectual -__-

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you actually believe that bottled water is from the mountains. I was just drinking some now and thought why do i pay for water when most of the world is covered in water. Also remember reading before that the makers put chemicals in it and thats why its called evian because it spells naive (as in people are naive to buy water) backwards and that the mountains on the front are suppose to represent pyramids. Even if it is not tampered with its still a bump. Something easily accessible we spend loads of money on when it should just be free and safe. Some people believe it can cause types of cancer in the long run but the only other real option is tap water which is not exactly appealing either. Anyone remember that dasani water from coke that was proven to be tap water and it had been contaminated with bromate, a cancer-causing chemical....Something to think about.....Dont post if your just gonna try make a joke about it....Serious replies only...
Psuedo-intellectual -__-
What was remotely fake about that?Daft quunt...

Psuedo-intellectual -__-
Not what you said, the impression that you inteded to give.I may be many things, but daft is never one of them.

Psuedo-intellectual -__-
Not what you said, the impression that you inteded to give.I may be many things, but daft is never one of them.
I didn't inted [sic] to give any impression.

KMT bottled water is corporate man's dream. Buying water in a bottle because its supposedly good for you. If tap water was that bad I think we'd know by now. I dont know any man with breast but maybe thats the reason why there's bare battyfockers over here. biggrin.gif Makes you think. The only reason why I dont drink tap water is its not cold enough

Tap water has female hormones in it still, stopped drinking that sh*t yeeeeeeeears ago.Bottled or filtered water>>>>>_______
LOLIf thts true, what do you think will happen to you?
LOL nothing happened to me still, but truesay I stopped time ago and even when I used to drink it, wasn't much anyway.But I've heard stories about mans getting breasts, and not cos their fat and bare other things.True or not, I just don't feel comfortable drinking tapwater.