TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME

dj ryda

mine would have to be1. call of duty 4 (xbox 360)2. sonic the hedghog (master system)3. gta san andreas (ps2)4. tomb raider 2 (playstation)5. tekken 3 (playstation)6. fifa 2003 (game cube)7. fifa 2000 (playstation)8. sypthon filter dark mirror (psp)9. need for speed porche challenge (playstation)10. need for speed underground (ps2)these are minein that order

Ok, a serious one now.In no order.f*ck it, I have to have one that is above all these.+1. MEGA BOMBERMAN1. PES (PS2/3)2. Rome Total War (PC)3. Pokemon Red/Yellow/Blue (GBA/GBC)4. Crash 3: Warped (Playstation)5. GTA SA/VC (PS2)6. Dino Crisis Series (Playstation)5. Lord Of The Rings ps2 Games (PS2)6. Dawn Of War (PC)7. True Crime: Streets Of LA (PS2)8. Alien Trilogy (Playstation)9. Mario Kart (Nintendo 64)10. Smackdown Series (PS2)

Always tough trying to remember the best games you played. But i'll give it some thought and say the 10 that gave me the wow factor at the time when they came out.1: Shenmue 1 & 2 (Dreamcast)2: Metal Gear Solid (Playstation 2)3: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Playstation 2)4: Tomb Raider (Dreamcast)5: Pro Evolution Soccer (Playstation 2)6: Resident Evil 2 (Playstation)7: Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast)8: Metal Gear Solid 3 (Playstation 2)9: Streets of Rage (Sega Megadrive)10: Mafia: City of lost heaven (PC)

1.Fifa 98 Road to World Cup(PS1)2.Metal Gear Solid3.Shemune 1 & 2(dream cast)4. Goldeneye(N64)5.Pro Evolution Soccer(PS2)6.GTA (PS2)7. Fifa 2001 -the scratch sniff one (PS1)8.Tekken 3(PS3)9. Sonic (N64)10. Resident Evil (PS2)
FIFA 98 was sickkkkkkkkkkkk, but unfortunately for EA that was also the year i discovered the PRO EVO 98 Demo disc.

1.Fifa 98 Road to World Cup(PS1)2.Metal Gear Solid3.Shemune 1 & 2(dream cast)4. Goldeneye(N64)5.Pro Evolution Soccer(PS2)6.GTA (PS2)7. Fifa 2001 -the scratch sniff one (PS1)8.Tekken 3(PS3)9. Sonic (N64)10. Resident Evil (PS2)
FIFA 98 was sickkkkkkkkkkkk, but unfortunately for EA that was also the year i discovered the PRO EVO 98 Demo disc.
And'99Them ones where you had to BASH triangle to sprint, then get near the goal and press x to pass it inlol that game was so easy, scorelines came lik 23-0.