Fa Cup Weekend

Admin.

lol @ arse(nal) thinking they have the prem in the bag, cos they have a 5-point lead.remember you still got to come to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge.
Where did we say that?
Yes we've seen Ronaldo dive many times but it goes to the blindside due to red tinted glasses.5 points clear care not!
What? It's a fact we are top by 5 but we don't have it in the bag at all.Don't be silly.
Deep down, you probably think you lot have it in the bag.It's ARSE-nals title to lose.Rarely do teams who have 60+ points with 12 matches to go lose the title.As I said ARSE-nals title to lose.
you just contradicted yourself muppetthese next gen man u fans are starting to piss me the f*ck off
I'm not even gonna waste my finger-typing energy on you."In Rafa we trust"
Bait it's this guy's first appearance in this room. He doesn't even know what team everyone supports.
bait hes only been supporting man usa this seasonand has decided to get brave and come3 this roomprick
dem ones.eats prawn sandwich.haha
you should look closer to homethe furthest north you've been is p*ssy you sodomitego renew your e-season ticket c*nt

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result, worst i seen the arse play all season, they just didnt look like the could be f*cked, got out played and out hustled like mad. Everyone play well for united, everyone was sh*t for the arse.Hoyte is crap, man was getting killed out there, wenger was mean not to sub him and end his torment from nani. Lol @ arsenal fans hyping that hoyte was going to be the next big thing for england.Arsenal might not care about the FA cup as much as the prem and Cl but you know there hurting bad after loseing 4-0 to us.

lol @ arse(nal) thinking they have the prem in the bag, cos they have a 5-point lead.remember you still got to come to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge.
Where did we say that?
Yes we've seen Ronaldo dive many times but it goes to the blindside due to red tinted glasses.5 points clear care not!
What? It's a fact we are top by 5 but we don't have it in the bag at all.Don't be silly.
Deep down, you probably think you lot have it in the bag.It's ARSE-nals title to lose.Rarely do teams who have 60+ points with 12 matches to go lose the title.As I said ARSE-nals title to lose.
you just contradicted yourself muppetthese next gen man u fans are starting to piss me the f*ck off
biggrin.gif You new to this room?
hmm.Nah.Just a questionHow many titles r liverpool gonna win this season in your opinion.
Reason I asked was because you said to an Arsenal fan 'In Rafa we trust'.We might not win anything, but in 'Wenger we trust' :D
In Rafa we trustbfcflag.jpg
I don't get it, I don't support Arsenal.

JUST A QUICK QUESTIONS. (For the ARSE-nal fans)What hurt you more getting duppied at White Hart Lane, or getting Humbled at Old Trafford

Where did we say that?
biggrin.gif You new to this room?
hmm.Nah.Just a questionHow many titles r liverpool gonna win this season in your opinion.
Reason I asked was because you said to an Arsenal fan 'In Rafa we trust'.We might not win anything, but in 'Wenger we trust' :D
In Rafa we trustbfcflag.jpg
I don't get it, I don't support Arsenal.
***Eats prawn sandwich***

Liverpool fans must be super pissed though.Even more so then Arsenal fans.It's one of dem odd occasions were the losing teams have nothing in common.One of them has a quality manager the other doesn't.One of them has a quality team the other doesn't.Some laughable stuff.But in the end Rafa still needs time.This thing doesn't take 3 1/2 seasons!
Justin I beg you go away.
Them hurt feelings there. biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D
:D:D lol @ rafa being a cup manager roll on Inter Milanwonder what they excuse for this season is?
Rafa had an argument with his wife before the match innit.That's why they lost. :D :D

JUST A QUICK QUESTIONS. (For the ARSE-nal fans)What hurt you more getting duppied at White Hart Lane, or getting Humbled at Old Trafford
Your just adding fuel to the fire, did you discover football recently?
Yeah I'm new to football.Please would you mind explaining the offside rule to me, safe

Swear that Humble breddah supports Tottenham.*Prays*
I swear you're new to these forums.Don't care if your a fellow man utd supporter.f*ck off

You're bare annoying"arse(nal)" "humbled"I imagine you to be f*cking annoying irl.
reh teh teh.your team got rolled over, deal with.ang tite the guys catching feelings.

Totty beg you f*ck off back to Whatever, the place you'd be in hiding at for all this season
***Pours alcohol on the open wounds.***

You're bare annoying"arse(nal)" "humbled"I imagine you to be f*cking annoying irl.
reh teh teh.your team got rolled over, deal with.ang tite the guys catching feelings.
Not catching feelings, only YOU seem to be chatting waste and coming with childish sh*t

Not catching feelings, only YOU seem to be chatting waste and coming with childish sh*t
It's whatever innit.ventures back to the whatever room.***Eats prawn sandwich***