Fa Cup Weekend

Admin.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feelings are getting caught left right and center.Don't know what it is but it seems as if some people hate us winning.We deserved the win, we battered you.Your team weren't up for it, we took you apart.Deal with it innit.Just remember there's always someone that has it worse then you;Spare a thought for Liverpool and Leeds fans! biggrin.gif:D :D :D

The thing is, us Arsenal fans are still here.If it was the other way around, Humble would currently be stuck in Whatever ignoring the result.Idiot.
smokeywc6.gifI'm leaving now, i promise.

Feelings are getting caught left right and center.Don't know what it is but it seems as if some people hate us winning.We deserved the win, we battered you.Your team weren't up for it, we took you apart.Deal with it innit.Just remember there's always someone that has it worse then you;Spare a thought for Liverpool and Leeds fans! biggrin.gif:D :D :D
You don't get it, its not so much whats getting said its who's saying it.when I see some fashionable football fan cracking jokes, it's like a prostitute tryna lecture me about self respect.

The thing is, us Arsenal fans are still here.If it was the other way around, Humble would currently be stuck in Whatever ignoring the result.Idiot.
Hes not a United fan still.He calls himself Totty Guy.SMHViolation of the rules.
Live in tottenham still.

You don't get it, its not so much whats getting said its who's saying it.when I see some fashionable football fan cracking jokes, it's like a prostitute tryna lecture me about self respect.
LEAVE ME ALONE FAM! :D You catch feelings easier then a chick sometimes.Go and watch re-runs of Liverpool winning the Champions League. :D :D :D :D

LEAVE ME ALONE FAM! :D You catch feelings easier then a chick sometimes.Go and watch re-runs of Liverpool winning the Champions League. :D :D :D :D
:D 1 nil

Arsenal are got taken for sum bitches, they got MURDERED. 4-0 is a beating, but it could of easily been twice that. man utd were RUNNIN the game, arsenal hardly got any touches. i barely even heard the arsenal players names, i didnt even no fabrigas was on till near half time LOOL.rooney and nani literally took the piss out of the whole arsenal team with their play overall, and dem f*ckin funny antics wid the skills LOL.i beg sumone gif rooney boyin the arsenal guy who jus couldnt get the ball off him, dats sum playground sh*t biggrin.gif:D
n who clocked gallas gettin overly vexd at bein outplayed dat he went and kneed nani lol....sum sore losers.
dem frustrated fouls showed how BURNT arsenal felt at the battering, they could of easily gone down to 9 men on more than 1 occasion.lmao at the insult to injury from this victory. im nt gna say anything really, cos the play spoke for itself....all im gonna say is GIFS GIFS GIFS!

its baitttt mans upsetLO-crying_boy-2222601.jpg