Fa Cup Weekend

Admin.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a Man Utd fanNever been in Sports Room beforeMan Utd win in a big gameAnd he's giving it like one of the Man Utd faithful (the one's who've been to games).
so f*ckin wot...so im not THAAAT keen on football to be keepin a firm hold in the sports room on sum internet forum....dnt mean im sum fake supporter u nob. wat do u no bout how i act towards football in real life...nuffin cos i never speak of it on here.like i sed, i cant help it if they win wen i happen to watch...and OBVIOUSLY if they win BIG wen i watch im gna make a point of it...if they had lost i would of still posted seeing as i would of had an opinion on the game anyways.f*ckIN HELL BARE BURNT GUYS UP IN HERE....ITS ONLY A f*ckIN GAME OF FOOTBALL....CALM THE f*ck DOWN..biggrin.gif

terrible performance by usi dont wanna see hoyte, gilberto & eboue in an arsenal shirt EVER again credit to man utd they deserved to win and anderson showed his quality once again
see dats a normal response.no bollocks or excuses, and not unneccesary pissed off attitude...y cant the rest of u not catch feelings.

Arsenal are got taken for sum bitches, they got MURDERED. 4-0 is a beating, but it could of easily been twice that. man utd were RUNNIN the game, arsenal hardly got any touches. i barely even heard the arsenal players names, i didnt even no fabrigas was on till near half time LOOL.rooney and nani literally took the piss out of the whole arsenal team with their play overall, and dem f*ckin funny antics wid the skills LOL.i beg sumone gif rooney boyin the arsenal guy who jus couldnt get the ball off him, dats sum playground sh*t biggrin.gif:D
n who clocked gallas gettin overly vexd at bein outplayed dat he went and kneed nani lol....sum sore losers.
dem frustrated fouls showed how BURNT arsenal felt at the battering, they could of easily gone down to 9 men on more than 1 occasion.lmao at the insult to injury from this victory. im nt gna say anything really, cos the play spoke for itself....all im gonna say is GIFS GIFS GIFS!
shut the f*ck up and get back to Love and Life
y u so pissed for.....truth hurts init.llow talkin like say my opinion on sport is invalid jus cos i dnt post in the sports room on A forum...u dnt no me at all so llow it.and anyways havent posted in love life for time, so dat statement is jus air.
bladdon't come here saying you hardly follow footy then start giving me some poxy analysis of the match like your andy grayjust post "Great Win" or summit then be on your waygot enough of your kind here as it is

Anything else you wanna add?Might as well get the essays out of the way now init cos from probably Monday your next post in here will be in May if/when Man United win the league.
ye ur probably right on dat but i fink ur the only 1 who actually gives a sh*t whether i post here on a one off or not. llow bein so petty

Oi nah man can't be dissin my bredrin. Spiderman do you want me to bang him?I'll catch him @ the back of the flats I swear down. biggrin.gif -----------------------------------------------------------------Lol, I said as long as it wasn't demoralising i wouldn't care. If I actually went I would have felt it, watching it in front of my t.v didn't bother me, tuesday is what bothers me. Then Brum on saturday, and it's back to winning ways for the Arsenal.We'll go and seal the Prem there in April minor tings. :DDem nah know bout no badman ting. Calm down yute!

Arsenal are got taken for sum bitches, they got MURDERED. 4-0 is a beating, but it could of easily been twice that. man utd were RUNNIN the game, arsenal hardly got any touches. i barely even heard the arsenal players names, i didnt even no fabrigas was on till near half time LOOL.rooney and nani literally took the piss out of the whole arsenal team with their play overall, and dem f*ckin funny antics wid the skills LOL.i beg sumone gif rooney boyin the arsenal guy who jus couldnt get the ball off him, dats sum playground sh*t biggrin.gif:D
n who clocked gallas gettin overly vexd at bein outplayed dat he went and kneed nani lol....sum sore losers.
dem frustrated fouls showed how BURNT arsenal felt at the battering, they could of easily gone down to 9 men on more than 1 occasion.lmao at the insult to injury from this victory. im nt gna say anything really, cos the play spoke for itself....all im gonna say is GIFS GIFS GIFS!
shut the f*ck up and get back to Love and Life
y u so pissed for.....truth hurts init.llow talkin like say my opinion on sport is invalid jus cos i dnt post in the sports room on A forum...u dnt no me at all so llow it.and anyways havent posted in love life for time, so dat statement is jus air.
bladdon't come here saying you hardly follow footy then start giving me some poxy analysis of the match like your andy grayjust post "Great Win" or summit then be on your waygot enough of your kind here as it is
wtf i can say wot i want.jus cos im nt a regular in dis room, doesnt mean i cant say more than a few words.wteva init, ignore me then if u think im nt a "real" fan.

Oi nah man can't be dissin my bredrin. Spiderman do you want me to bang him?I'll catch him @ the back of the flats I swear down. biggrin.gif -----------------------------------------------------------------Lol, I said as long as it wasn't demoralising i wouldn't care. If I actually went I would have felt it, watching it in front of my t.v didn't bother me, tuesday is what bothers me. Then Brum on saturday, and it's back to winning ways for the Arsenal.We'll go and seal the Prem there in April minor tings. :DDem nah know bout no badman ting. Calm down yute!
lol na its all jokes bruv, i find it bare funny how certain ppl REALLLY catch feelings over football games and start switching up der attitude...see me and u could watch this game, id be celebrating n give u the odd cuss, u would defend ur team.....then in the end we jus normal n have a drink, der woud be no bitterness :D on a side note, send me sum cotti bangers, i no u gt the exclooose maayne :D

shameful performance..Deep down I knew it will be luck if we got a result today.. but still 1-0/2-0 coulda been better..Alotta the arsenal players couldnt be bothered. .Nani embarassed hoyte, It was unwatchable..It hurts but thing still look promising 5 points clear, More chance to rest playersMilan next week ( hope we put in a performance) I believe we will. Lol @ some pool fans having a field day... I wont swap our position for theirs.

LOL @ not being bothered that your team got utterly humiliated by your biggest rivals in a big competition.
and he goes to loads of games espesh away onesREAL FANunlike the fake ones who are in here gloating about beating a small rival side even though they dont really follow football muchdamn them for feeling something from that gamedamn them

LOL @ not being bothered that your team got utterly humiliated by your biggest rivals in a big competition.
You're chatting shit still. Tottenham 5-1 Arsenal>>>This.Spurs are our biggest rivals. Any real passionate Arsenal fan knows this. Man U fans will be arguing with Arsenal all the way back to London.As long as it doesn't shatter the confidence I'm not fussed. Tottenham slapping us was worse than this. And we responded weeks after by going 5 clear. Lets see how we go about Milan, Birmingham, and kick on from there. Still got people waiting on an Arsenal bad patch. Lol, so far it's been 4 bad results!Anyway, the Wigan away tickets go on sale as we're out the cup and don't need to move the fixture. Looking to book that. biggrin.gif

and he goes to loads of games espesh away onesREAL FANunlike the fake ones who are in here gloating about beating a small rival side even though they dont really follow football muchdamn them for feeling something from that gamedamn them
You kill me. biggrin.gif