Help please.

Miss Jay

I could maybe understand what was done here IF she was a 9 out of 10 (no diss, yes man tried to draw), but going to THESE LENGTHS over HER? biggrin.gifWhy air you business EVEN IF you're done? Toney I disagree. I linked couple tings on here, don't really chat to them, but llow baiting mans business.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bully should have just moved on to the next. Clearly from this PUSSY IS ALL SHE WAS EVER GOING TO BE. And it's online. You have access to::D Myspace:D Facebook:D Profilepic:D Your Mum's bredrinThe list is endless. I fail to understand why man would go to extreme lengths for SERIOUSS. That's all I want explained. f*ck the I.P explanation, signing up as a girl being waste movements. YOU TRIED A TING AND GOT BOOED OUT. NORMAL. YOU THEN PROCEEDED TO SPEND WEEKS GATHERING INFO, PM'S ETC AND EXPOSE HER THEN BE THE SHOULDER TO CRY ON (MOVING TO HER AGAIN TRYING TO BE THE ONE FRIEND).THIS IS TRULY THE EPITOMY OF WASTE.LMAO @ dragging down Mizchif, HE SLAMMED IT AND COMPLETED THE MISSION. You didn't even abort mission, your gun and badge got swiped from you.
I swear this thread is cumin like crack in da 80's..... every1s hooked.
Justin got PARRED. Actually think about this. Man thought he was getting bring ins to a threesome. THEN...Seriouss shows up and Bully turns up. :DSeriouss and Justin would have been PISSED FOR LIFE! :D
bbao5.jpg
i just clocked that justin would of ended up linking bb and would of been pissed lol

LOL @ this