Money

dynamat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate them ones where you seem to spend loads of money and have f*ck all to show for it.
Amount of money I spend on sh*t like random magazines that catch my eye, takeaways and fast food is ridiculous, sh*t all adds up as well, thats why I prefer cash to chip and pin, with cash you can see that fiver or twenty coming out your hand, with chip and pin you tend to forget.
my mum always tries to tell me bout stop spending so much on take away reh reh if u add it up, but really i never regret spending money on food, in the end it did it's job innit, no quarmalations with spending a bill in one week on eating out n takeaways imo.
Sometimes you'll find yourself buying food just for the sake of it, or just because you can. I'd rather spend the odd £50 I spend on take aways and KFC and sh*t on something like a jacket which I'll still have use for once I've been to the toilet.
Sometimes yeh, sometimes i just want some good food.Also i don't really buy KFC n that, if i'm spending p on food it's like ataryia or yo sushi, wagamama's, square pie, nandos, eastern eye dem way der.

My account is alright as long as I'm smart with my money. But there are a good couple times on my statement I can't remember what I spent my money on. All I know, is cancelling my overdraft was one of the best things I have ever done. I keep warning people about it, but they don't listen to me unil they are in the chokehold of the bank like I warned them about.

You know what in a 2 weeks i spent like 30 pounds on takeaway (Mc D's Subway and Kfc)
I would be HAPPY if I spent that much on fast food in a 2 week periodI spend at least 10 pound a day on fast food AT least.
biggrin.gif Now I don't feel so bad lol10 pound iswel....you must be having breakfast lunch and dinner if not lunch and dinner.

I hate them ones where you seem to spend loads of money and have f*ck all to show for it.
Amount of money I spend on sh*t like random magazines that catch my eye, takeaways and fast food is ridiculous, sh*t all adds up as well, thats why I prefer cash to chip and pin, with cash you can see that fiver or twenty coming out your hand, with chip and pin you tend to forget.
my mum always tries to tell me bout stop spending so much on take away reh reh if u add it up, but really i never regret spending money on food, in the end it did it's job innit, no quarmalations with spending a bill in one week on eating out n takeaways imo.
Sometimes you'll find yourself buying food just for the sake of it, or just because you can. I'd rather spend the odd £50 I spend on take aways and KFC and sh*t on something like a jacket which I'll still have use for once I've been to the toilet.
Sometimes yeh, sometimes i just want some good food.Also i don't really buy KFC n that, if i'm spending p on food it's like ataryia or yo sushi, wagamama's, square pie, nandos, eastern eye dem way der.
No-one likes a snob.

No-one likes a snob.
I said if i'm spending P, when i say spending P i don't mean like a 4 nugs, i mean more, i buy them meals der when i've been paid or no i'm expecting p.lol @ not eating sams and Mr Chans

You know what in a 2 weeks i spent like 30 pounds on takeaway (Mc D's Subway and Kfc)
I would be HAPPY if I spent that much on fast food in a 2 week periodI spend at least 10 pound a day on fast food AT least.
truss i spend like 2 bills at least on food and fast food a weekalso in the summer i had one statement that said something likeedmonton green barclays bank aug 18 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 19 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 20 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 21 £300 outedmonton green HSBC bank aug 21 £20 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 22 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 23 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 24 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 25 £300 out biggrin.gif it was the random score that took the pissswear my mum mussa thought i had some drug habbit

truss i spend like 2 bills at least on food and fast food a weekalso in the summer i had one statement that said something likeedmonton green barclays bank aug 18 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 19 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 20 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 21 £300 outedmonton green HSBC bank aug 21 £20 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 22 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 23 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 24 £300 outedmonton green barclays bank aug 25 £300 out biggrin.gif it was the random score that took the pissswear my mum mussa thought i had some drug habbit
LOLOLOLLast summer I was on these antix its f*cking ridiculousThis is the kind of spree that makes you realise spending money doesnt actually make you happy.