How much money do you have saved in ya Bank

YUNG BATHIN APE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over £10K less than £99K, however i am 23 so its nothing special, most people my age with my degree have £50K+.
I doubt it.Everyone I know, at that age, with a degree, has nothing like that sort of money.You must move in some pawsh social circles.

Over £10K less than £99K, however i am 23 so its nothing special, most people my age with my degree have £50K+.
I doubt it.Everyone I know, at that age, with a degree, has nothing like that sort of money.You must move in some pawsh social circles.
Not at all posh, my friends went into Investment banking/Actuary/insurance they are 21-22, in two yrs time they will have £50k saved up, they are normal hard working young people, living with parents. They are working class but don't talk slang, just speak clearly.

Not at all posh, my friends went into Investment banking/Actuary/insurance they are 21-22, in two yrs time they will have £50k saved up, they are normal hard working young people, living with parents. They are working class but don't talk slang, just speak clearly.
Ahh, them careers there.Hol' tight my media degree people. Breadline is us.

now it makes sense if you are in that type of industrymy friends who have degrees at that age are in the negative zone

most would have 50k saved if they lived with their parents too