Children Of Men

AirMaxKing

Just watched this film, heard bare hype about it on here, downloaded yesterday, watched, and the films sick,The action scenes are massive, when they go down the wrong route and that woman gets shot in the face, and the guy opens the door and knocks them guys off the bike, everything looks bare real as well. I cant remember the peoples names in it, but the old man who gets hes fingers shot off, and then killed lol, that was deep.Films actually touching in some parts, near the end when theres the war going on, and the womans carrying her baby and all the guys hold fire and start praying for her and sh*t, very deep film.totally reccomended, im gonna buy it on blu ray if i can find it, wouldnt mind watching it again.edit: irrelevant, but theres an R5 rip of the new rambo, dvd quality if people have been wanting to see it.

yeah i late on that film my brother kept hypeing it then i watched it in november and that movie makes you think seriously about life
Just got it from warez-bb, didnt clock it was this film, my mum was tellng me about this that i should watch it. heard alot about it.
the bit with the baby and the soldiers made me cry
lol i aint gonna lie i caught feelings from that, didnt cry though.

yeah children of men was a big film,some big films (some u've obviously heard of there may be some u havnt) if u people like deepness n good stories.Shawshank redemptionThe DepartedGothikaThe Butterfly Effect 1 + 2 (1's the best) (second uses a different example)The Green mileRevolverPrimer (this is just simply to deep i barely made sense of it myself still confused by it to this day).if i remember some more ill add them

COM is a heavy film, got it on dvd and watched special features too. They did some wonderful things that you might not have noticed liked shooting an 11 minute scene with no break in the camera.Thats just not done nowadays, so it really does show the quality of the performances, the script and the timing of it all being put together

yeah children of men was a big film,some big films (some u've obviously heard of there may be some u havnt) if u people like deepness n good stories.Shawshank redemptionThe Departed - How is this deep? I thought this film was overrated and wasn't that well executed. Although Leonardo di Caprio's 2 fight scenes (the pub and the corner shop) were A LOT.Gothika - sh*t film.The Butterfly Effect 1 + 2 (1's the best) (second uses a different example) - 1st is decent, ain't seen second.The Green mile - Deep, touching film, but ruined it for me with all that supernatural sh*t.Revolver - sh*t.Primer (this is just simply to deep i barely made sense of it myself still confused by it to this day).if i remember some more ill add them
Pursuit of Happiness was DEPRESSING.I thought Children Of Men was decent, not that great though.

film was over hyped tbhaction scene near the end was sick
The man on top of the tank being hit but an RPG that made a full metal clank sound and explosion, then seeing the soldier flop onto the tank!!!!!!!!!!The bit that spoilt the film was the camera lens having blood on it. Because It was following the main characters in the war scene, so that was dumb

film was over hyped tbhaction scene near the end was sick
The man on top of the tank being hit but an RPG that made a full metal clank sound and explosion, then seeing the soldier flop onto the tank!!!!!!!!!!The bit that spoilt the film was the camera lens having blood on it. Because It was following the main characters in the war scene, so that was dumb
why was it dumb? thought it was sick