Facebook

Uncle Fargas

you know on face book can ppl see u veiwing there profile like would it show coz im doing some snooping right now an alllow the real name getting hotted aint gonna like i kinda feeling facebook but i dont wnat to get sucked so im not adding any pictures looooool@seeing jodies boat sliipping dem funky pictures der

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its too complex for my liking ( no dumbo)..Its cool that I can see some old school mofos and what not, But I dont like the setup too tuff and its too opened for my liking regardless of how private you want to keep things.Yea its one of the sites there that will die out like the Hi5's Bebos & co..Myspace is the one and only..

friends keep telling me to join facebook but the way i percieved it was that it was no beter than myspace and facepic in terms of its just there for flirting and men to hassle you etchowever the same friends that are telling me to join i KNOW are only on there for finding old friends and workmates etc becuse they are happily married with children etc and mos def not hoes.im intrested in being able to find old schoolmates /workmates and other mates ive lost contact with however i would like clarification of the state of play of facebook please before i decide to join as i do not want to if it is another avenue of flirting as this is the exact reason i am not joined to myspace etcviews please

friends keep telling me to join facebook but the way i percieved it was that it was no beter than myspace and facepic in terms of its just there for flirting and men to hassle you etchowever the same friends that are telling me to join i KNOW are only on there for finding old friends and workmates etc becuse they are happily married with children etc and mos def not hoes.im intrested in being able to find old schoolmates /workmates and other mates ive lost contact with however i would like clarification of the state of play of facebook please before i decide to join as i do not want to if it is another avenue of flirting as this is the exact reason i am not joined to myspace etcviews please
i will find old friends etc its up to u if u want to flirt with the mandem but from the looks of it, if ur gonna flirt u probably gonna do it with someone u already know like an old school friend nothing random

Its too complex for my liking ( no dumbo)..Its cool that I can see some old school mofos and what not, But I dont like the setup too tuff and its too opened for my liking regardless of how private you want to keep things.Yea its one of the sites there that will die out like the Hi5's Bebos & co..Myspace is the one and only..
Agreed. I really dont understand facebook i tried using it once and just gave up. Only time i go on it now is when i get a new add.

okay its like this basically it is packaged as better than myspace cos randoms cant find you BUT the friends you find could be tight but lets be honest do you have time to have long convos with the friends you chat to even now? at best it will be a ting of long time no see and then thats it same as if you saw someone in real life that you aint seen in time just a quick recap as to what they are on etc and then thats it.bad points is that anyone that knows your real name can find you and i dont know bout you but some people i just dont want to find me not cos im on the run but i dont need certain exs knowing who my family is (sisters and cousins) or certain people knowing my other friends or associates i mean imagine im gettin married having kids do i really want one of my ex links in my business there is just no need. Im sure it doesnt affect EVERYONE like this but its worth letting you know this is the levels i mean join it cos i see your curious but you will see after a while that im 100% right or that it is just boring.one ex link i saw recently told me she saw my profile (with my real name) and then she noticed i changed my picture and then she said she couldnt find me (i changed my name to something else) and that is when she couldnt find me.this facebook had cousins sisters brothers etc its just not that time really. and the fact she noticed i changed my pic shows that she looked MORE THAN ONCE but didnt message me so she is a stalker.also its just common sense to KNOW that when you got CERTAIN people on ya page its not a good look and hate it or love it if ya partner KNOWS you got one they will research all your friends EXTENSIVELY i dont care who you are or what your partner is on this is what they will do FACT.way i see it i got an email address and i can email anyone i know with that and its not like thats not a valid statement cos you NEED and email address to join any social networking site so allow the ting of having my pictures up for random people to see and cross reference like an online feds i'd parade for scotland yard.just not needed.oh and when you DELETE your profile its STILL THERE so your better off takin off your pics first and then hope for the best.

i will find old friends etc its up to u if u want to flirt with the mandem but from the looks of it, if ur gonna flirt u probably gonna do it with someone u already know like an old school friend nothing random
yep... if your profile is on private... then worrying about randoms flirting aint gonna happen unless u accept their friend request.. or flirt with the people u already know.I like facebook still... I don't know why people find it difficult biggrin.gif I've found quite a few people I lost contact with along with findin old photos of me lmao... theres still more people im on the look out for.

family to worry about has nothing to do with it soca you got friends you got friendspoint im making is when all your doing with these friends isbuying drinks (sending online pictures of bottles of champagne)playing games (swag versions of pacman)etc etc it just comes apparent that your an addicti mean i see friends on road from back in the day and we exchange numbers knowing damn well i aint gonna call them and i KNOW this is like for most people lol