Birmingham vs Arsenal plus all of today's action.

Apache

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As a United fan I didnt see anything wrogn with what Gallas did. Infact #I commend him for that. Like my dad said, had that been Rooney it would have been "What passion he posseses."Guess that was pay back for Adebayor fouling the keeper on the first goal. For once Arsenal get their comuppence (sp.)
biggrin.gif You have got to be kidding meThere was absolutely no foul there, Adebayor rose well and won the ball. No foul at all.Even Andy Gray who was 100% certain it was a foul to begin with conceded that it wasn't a foul by the end of the match.

Gallas has been a bitch from daylight. I remember that strop he pulled in the last World Cup that had Ian Wright in tears. Definately not behaviour I'd expect from our captain. Yes it was vital points lost in the last minute but no need to act like that, you're an experienced 30 year old man.

As a United fan I didnt see anything wrogn with what Gallas did. Infact #I commend him for that. Like my dad said, had that been Rooney it would have been "What passion he posseses."Guess that was pay back for Adebayor fouling the keeper on the first goal. For once Arsenal get their comuppence (sp.)
If it was rooney he would have been a prick for it.Any player who does that is a joke, he is the captain of the team and he has to set an example, not make the club look bad infrotn of millions of people.CONSIDERNG the mistakes he has made in prrevious games leading to similar results.What if the penalty was saved?And he would not have been able to get the rebound & someone else scored?It was stupid for a million reassons.Gallas is a grown man, rooney etc will be less stupid when they mature.lol @ bringing other players into this like this incident was idiotic.smh @ anyone defending this.

beg people stop talking sh*trooney would never do what gallas didhe would be in someones ear saying the most swear words ever, he would never not appluad the fans, and sit alone on the floor after the whistle by him selfESPICIALLY IF HE WAS CAPTAINallow it

Gallas has been a bitch from daylight. I remember that strop he pulled in the last World Cup that had Ian Wright in tears. Definately not behaviour I'd expect from our captain. Yes it was vital points lost in the last minute but no need to act like that, you're an experienced 30 year old man.
Exactly man.ffs.

You calling me confused after the things you have said is ludicrous, stop spouting outdated phrases and step into reality.What Gallas did was pathetic.Rooney does not/has not done the same type of thing, worst he has done is when he threw an armband to the side, which is noting.Gallas has a reputation as a WHINGEY player, which he had a chelsea and has cemented now.Your team overall, has a reputaiton as bad losers.Im sure the rest of your team was passionate, but did they do that? fact your condoning it means YOU are confused & extremely biased.Calm yourself down.
Yeah the reality is, Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool and all three of their managers, players & fans are bad losers as they are all use to winning.I remember see Rooney kick bottles, cry, throw boots and push team-mates... but hey that must be my imagination being that I'm so biased...Like I said any confused guy.

beg people stop talking sh*trooney would never do what gallas didhe would be in someones ear saying the most swear words ever, he would never not appluad the fans, and sit alone on the floor after the whistle by him selfESPICIALLY IF HE WAS CAPTAINallow it
exactly lolHe would have been vexed, and got angry, coming acorss PASSIONATEGallas came across like an INSOLENT childsmh @ this coming form a 30 year old.

rgfdjghsjjhfhjffgfgdgfggfdsdasasddggfddfgfddssssdddggghhhMcFadden>>>>>The new Dennis LawLOL @ GallasThanks Clichy
adbhsjakngsdngsdfahahahahahagallas is the worse captain EVERRRRRRRRRhim wearing number 10 after dennis bergkamp was a joke, but him been captain took the biscuit, iv been sayin it for time, this jus confirmed it...hold tite theo tho, his second goal was tender