Birmingham vs Arsenal plus all of today's action.

Apache

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You calling me confused after the things you have said is ludicrous, stop spouting outdated phrases and step into reality.What Gallas did was pathetic.Rooney does not/has not done the same type of thing, worst he has done is when he threw an armband to the side, which is noting.Gallas has a reputation as a WHINGEY player, which he had a chelsea and has cemented now.Your team overall, has a reputaiton as bad losers.Im sure the rest of your team was passionate, but did they do that? fact your condoning it means YOU are confused & extremely biased.Calm yourself down.
I remember see Rooney kick bottles, cry, throw boots and push team-mates... but hey that must be my imagination being that I'm so biased...
OH PLEASEWHERE? WHEN? VIDEOS?I KNOW UR PISSED, BUT ALLOW CHATTING BLATANT sh*t

smh at Gallas, what sort of captain does that?Clichy must have felt bad enough but Gallas amplified it x 100 by doing that.Maybe the wheels are falling off.
Innit, bing that clichy is a young player aswell, why he tryna destroy his confidence..also LFMODDSDSO @ Attacking with real hairdryers biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D... :DImage is too funny.

You calling me confused after the things you have said is ludicrous, stop spouting outdated phrases and step into reality.What Gallas did was pathetic.Rooney does not/has not done the same type of thing, worst he has done is when he threw an armband to the side, which is noting.Gallas has a reputation as a WHINGEY player, which he had a chelsea and has cemented now.Your team overall, has a reputaiton as bad losers.Im sure the rest of your team was passionate, but did they do that? fact your condoning it means YOU are confused & extremely biased.Calm yourself down.
Yeah the reality is, Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool and all three of their managers, players & fans are bad losers as they are all use to winning.I remember see Rooney kick bottles, cry, throw boots and push team-mates... but hey that must be my imagination being that I'm so biased...Like I said any confused guy.
Your opinion holds no weight you absolute imbecile.Eveyrone pushes players, it happens, your pissed off at your teammate you call him a c*nt push him & move on, ITS A MANS game,I dont condone a player stropping, but it is a mans game, and just because the camera happens to catch somethign doesnt make it worse.And this being that rooney is what, 20 at the times of these things happening?Gallas now, did now complain to his teammates did not take out his frustration privately, but instead sat on the half way line like some bitch and for what?You are a complete idiot, whole board knows what he did was stupid, as do the fans, as do the managers, why the f*ck do you think Arsene went to get him up? Because it was embarrasing.Clown.
and the say Arsenal fans are hypocrites... Only clown is you mate and your making it worse by continuing to talk.I've never defended Gallas but you are Ronney, remember that, yeah...

Yeah the reality is, Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool and all three of their managers, players & fans are bad losers as they are all use to winning.I remember see Rooney kick bottles, cry, throw boots and push team-mates... but hey that must be my imagination being that I'm so biased...Like I said any confused guy.
Your opinion holds no weight you absolute imbecile.Eveyrone pushes players, it happens, your pissed off at your teammate you call him a c*nt push him & move on, ITS A MANS game,I dont condone a player stropping, but it is a mans game, and just because the camera happens to catch somethign doesnt make it worse.And this being that rooney is what, 20 at the times of these things happening?Gallas now, did now complain to his teammates did not take out his frustration privately, but instead sat on the half way line like some bitch and for what?You are a complete idiot, whole board knows what he did was stupid, as do the fans, as do the managers, why the f*ck do you think Arsene went to get him up? Because it was embarrasing.Clown.
and the say Arsenal fans are hypocrites... Only clown is you mate and your making it worse by continuing to talk.I've never defended Gallas but you are Ronney, remember that, yeah...
1. You did defend him, this is why this argument has arisen.2. Are you blind aswell as stupid? I said I DONT condone players stropping, be it rooney, gallas, or f*cking gary linekar.3. You are one of the biggest idiots in this thread biggrin.gif 4. Be gone. Lest you be attacked with a hairdryer.