The Official Dancehall / Reggae Thread

Numero001

http://walshyfire.podomatic.com/Some interview with Super Cat. f*ck*ng maddis interview ever. Man is just rhyming. Some makes sense, some doesnt but I would still love to hear him pon sound. The lyrics will still be on point, he'd kick bare knowledge. They say genius' are usually crazy and he's an example of that

http://walshyfire.podomatic.com/Some interview with Super Cat. f*ck*ng maddis interview ever. Man is just rhyming. Some makes sense, some doesnt but I would still love to hear him pon sound. The lyrics will still be on point, he'd kick bare knowledge. They say genius' are usually crazy and he's an example of that
guy is sick.. he is supposedly a top gangster as wel

guy is sick.. he is supposedly a top gangster as wel
From day. He shot Nitty Gritty dead in New York and got away with it. Sick, sick DJ aswell. One of my faves ever. Effortless flow, lyrics were hard and rode the riddim like a Champion jockey

Dancehall last year was arguably the best year in 00s and up there as one of the best ever! Jam packed full of riddims and the artists were bringing their A-game to the table most of the time.Anyway, is anyone touching the Cham concert next week? I think I'm gonna give that a miss

Thats what I'm saying, he's not that big. And they put a bunch of 3 hit people with him, not good enough IMO. Sholda brought over someone like Assassin like how he's kinda dunnin' the place right now. Even though he came over late last year, I still reckon that woulda helped. I feel say that show aggo flop. Not flop hard but I dont think it will be ram or near ram. Will have a decent turn-outYou heard Mavado's new tunes? The one on the Workout (new Stephen riddim) and Overcome? Not really feeling the Stephen riddim and Overcome is like a 3.5, it's missing that X factor and needed a little more time spent on it to round it off and make it a hit

MUNGA, ASASSIN, SERANIE, BUGLE, AND FRIENDS Live in ConcertBirmingham - 24th May 2008 - Cascade Banqueting Suite London - 25th May 2008 - The Stratford RexMe aggo deh deh!!! Dat nah miss me, yuh mud?
whatttt?? some short notice ting.They are getting smart, like when Capleton came over, they kept it hush until a couple days before so the Batty Brigade didnt catch on and try cancel it.Im in 2 minds about going, because im flying out to JA on the 27th, so they will probly be at a stage show over there for like $500

MUNGA, ASASSIN, SERANIE, BUGLE, AND FRIENDS Live in ConcertBirmingham - 24th May 2008 - Cascade Banqueting Suite London - 25th May 2008 - The Stratford RexMe aggo deh deh!!! Dat nah miss me, yuh mud?
whatttt?? some short notice ting.They are getting smart, like when Capleton came over, they kept it hush until a couple days before so the Batty Brigade didnt catch on and try cancel it.Im in 2 minds about going, because im flying out to JA on the 27th, so they will probly be at a stage show over there for like $500
Hold up.... Baby Cham concert is on 25th in Stratford Rex. 100%So where did this Assasin/Serani/Munga rumour come from>?

http://www.myspace.com/queenifricaQueen Ifrica >>>>>>>_______>>>> Us Female HH rappers right now'Keep It To Yourself' on Don Carleon's 'Secrets' riddim
Yeah, she was big on secrets riddim, Morgan Heritage's version is also good, "Gun Town" I think it's called.Does anyone know if Leftside is working on anything new?

Oh seen, safe i'll look into it.Newest left side I got it from Workout riddim I think. Also a new thing called "Creature" I just got, not sure the riddim though.BUTRussian Riddim, Vinyl Shotz on production, jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz.Got the CD on repeat