The Official Dancehall / Reggae Thread

Numero001

LOL Might build a dance you know. Chi-chi-ching!!! Wah gwarn ah Blue "that guy"?What you reckon of Gangsta's Paradise - Busy Signal?"Welcome to my world,Weed, guns and girls,Grabba, couple bobo"Daseca are way out in the lead for Producers of the Year. They're New but Old sounding Dancehall riddims connec' differently. Don is gonna jump on their style for the summer lol. Said it at the start of the year, this is gonna be a sticky year for Stephen.

LOL Might build a dance you know. Chi-chi-ching!!! Wah gwarn ah Blue "that guy"?What you reckon of Gangsta's Paradise - Busy Signal?"Welcome to my world,Weed, guns and girls,Grabba, couple bobo"Daseca are way out in the lead for Producers of the Year. They're New but Old sounding Dancehall riddims connec' differently. Don is gonna jump on their style for the summer lol. Said it at the start of the year, this is gonna be a sticky year for Stephen.
Blue "that guy", theres a ting called Tag Mania going on. Gonna be sick. the promoter knows pure gyal. And plus, my man dem r playing a set, so you know seh pure new tune gonna buss. 10pm-5am. ill upload a flyer wen i get home

Jamaican dancehall sensation David ‘Mavado’ Brooks has faced more than his fair share of troubles but recently saw his name in a more positive note as he's featured in Billboard Magazine, for his contributions to music and his charitable inclinations in his country.Involved in the annual undertaking of Soul Rebellion, a charity event that donates its proceeds to rebuilding schools in Jamaica, Mavado headlined the show at the Jungle Nightclub on March 11, bringing his spiel of hardcore dancehall to spring breakers and locals who turned out to support the underground icon and Soul Rebellion cause.This week's Billboard Magazine (cover date April 12, 2008), arguably the most distinguished publication in the music industry, profiles Mavado and his hit remix with rap mogul Jay-Z, that's claiming airwaves across the world and spinning him into the mainstream.
Major movements being made. He got turned away from NY the other day 'cause of a warrant for his arrest but there is a lot of confusion surrounding the issue with various sources reporting it was a problem caused because the software that wasnt updated.

[sSN] Breaking News---- Breaking News-----Breaking News----Breaking News[sSN]Word is that Movado has lost his Visa, so looks like there won't be anymore concerts in England for the forseeable future.Looks like im gonna have to make do with going stage shows in JA

Tyrical - "My Prayer" on the Creeper riddim is getting nuff play on WMP. That and "Plane Lane" by Richie Spice. That tune is gonna blow. "Di plane land, yes di plane landA hundred pound ah Cali tell me where dem gett'i from...Search dem ah search dem ah search fi TalibanSearching Mass Distruction"p.s. Busy to take Artist of the Year. Man is on some super-fire. Daseca for Producers. They are also on super-fire

Tyrical - "My Prayer" on the Creeper riddim is getting nuff play on WMP. That and "Plane Lane" by Richie Spice. That tune is gonna blow. "Di plane land, yes di plane landA hundred pound ah Cali tell me where dem gett'i from...Search dem ah search dem ah search fi TalibanSearching Mass Distruction"p.s. Busy to take Artist of the Year. Man is on some super-fire. Daseca for Producers. They are also on super-fire
dont count your chickens yet. This time last yr, evry1 was sayin its Mavado's yr. But come Summer, Munga touch di road, and was comin out with BANGERS!I dont usually look for them minor artists, so i will give the tune a listen.

Very true. Munga's gone AWOL man. Only heard a few tunes and he's not even on the Double Joint yet which is strange. Maybe he's just tryna load up for summertime but boy, he needs to start making moves from now. Think this year is gonna be tough for him and Stephen anyway.

Hated by whom? Jamaica is split in half to some extent. You have Beenie fans and you have Bounty fans so you're most prob hearing the opinion of Beenie fans. It'd be very hard to find someone with an unbiased opinion that appreciates both anywhere on the same level.What makes you ask?

Hated by whom? Jamaica is split in half to some extent. You have Beenie fans and you have Bounty fans so you're most prob hearing the opinion of Beenie fans. It'd be very hard to find someone with an unbiased opinion that appreciates both anywhere on the same level.What makes you ask?
Ooooooh taYh must be the Beenie fansI usually browse this dancehall and reggae site and some threads people are usually boyin off bounty saying 'hes past it......is that what he calls a gun tune' etc.If i was to go there I prefer Bounty over Beenie by just a little bit. Only cus Bounty more time comes correct with 'real life' tunes.*Plays can't belive mi eyes, followed by look*