Arsenal VS Tottenham

Seth Rollins

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day, it's this simple for me...As an Arsenal fan, I don't see Tottenham as competitive rivals. Our focuses have been the league & the Champion's League. Tottenham have not rivaled us in either competitions for God knows how long. They won the league cup. Congratulations. But when Middlesborough under McClaren won the same cup (the following season they were in the final of the UEFA cup), the top 4 back then weren't quaking in their boots about the imminent power shift from Boro...So again, until Totty play CL football, I couldn't give a sh*t...
u forgetting the 05/06 season when arsenal only secured 4th spot on the last day of the season and finsied 1 point ahead of spursalso you forgetting the 06/07 season when you only finished 8 points ahead spursyep spurs havent rivaled you in a loooong time.....

At the end of the day, it's this simple for me...As an Arsenal fan, I don't see Tottenham as competitive rivals. Our focuses have been the league & the Champion's League. Tottenham have not rivaled us in either competitions for God knows how long. They won the league cup. Congratulations. But when Middlesborough under McClaren won the same cup (the following season they were in the final of the UEFA cup), the top 4 back then weren't quaking in their boots about the imminent power shift from Boro...So again, until Totty play CL football, I couldn't give a sh*t...
u forgetting the 05/06 season when arsenal only secured 4th spot on the last day of the season and finsied 1 point ahead of spursalso you forgetting the 06/07 season when you only finished 8 points ahead spursyep spurs havent rivaled you in a loooong time.....
They wernt even challenging us for fourth that season.

tbh winning the league is better than winning any cup...but the question is are you gonna do it? i dont think you will, but well see in may init...I think we have a better chance of winning the uefa than you have of winning the league... and if this happens, out disappointing season > your disappointing season...but its all irrelivent until may...

whys man still comparing Arsenal to Spurslike how can that even be done
You complete and utter doughnut.Arsenal = North London (Shut up Tanner I see you smiling a mile off!) :D Tottenham = North LondonFor Arsenal, Tottenham = Fiercest rivals.Do you people not get it? Tottenham could be fighting relegation every season, they're still our fierce rivals and Arsenal hate them MORE than any other team. Go ask the hundreds of police officers seperating them at every game.Do you know how pissed off I will be if we win NOTHING this year? I don't give two shits that it's the League Cup and they're 11th.f*ck sake.*Continues to delete texts from cousin who supports Tottenham*What f*ck*ng Arsenal fan wants MMS texts of Berbatosser celebrating with the cup. angry.gif Delete, delete, delete...

You complete and utter doughnut.Arsenal = North London (Shut up Tanner I see you smiling a mile off!) :D Tottenham = North LondonFor Arsenal, Tottenham = Fiercest rivals.Do you people not get it? Tottenham could be fighting relegation every season, they're still our fierce rivals and Arsenal hate them MORE than any other team. Go ask the hundreds of police officers seperating them at every game.Do you know how pissed off I will be if we win NOTHING this year? I don't give two shits that it's the League Cup and they're 11th.f*ck sake.*Continues to delete texts from cousin who supports Tottenham*What f*ck*ng Arsenal fan wants MMS texts of Berbatosser celebrating with the cup. angry.gif Delete, delete, delete...
all spurs fans are clueless

all spurs fans are clueless
That's not the arguement, the arguement is they have WON SOMETHING, and we haven't won anything (yet). I'll obviously be happy with the League if we won it, but if they won the UEFA Cup too, boy...

Allow thinking the UEFA & Carling Cup is better than winning the league... Thats a delusional person thinking...You make 30m from just playing in the Premiership.You make about 3m from winning either of them cups.Before people say whats money got to do with it, well money adds prestige, status, & most importantly the DRIVE by clubs, players, & managers to WIN them.However many cups Spurs win, they have failed in what they wanted to do which is join the European elite in the Champions League...Props to Spurs tho, they beat Man City, Arsenal & Chelsea to win the Carling Cup & yeah its worth bragging rights, but come on even your manager knows after just 3 months here it aint even worth a red open top bus parade so why the rest of you are allowing their cup (or number of cups) propaganda fool you baffles me.For the last time, if Arsenal won the UEFA Cup, Carling Cup, and didn't qualify for the Champions League, do you seriously think that would be a successful season? It would be a complete failure!

See there.Thats the thing, sense like that seperates the real from the fake. The boys that go to the games and understand rivarly because they have seen it first hand, and the boys that picked up arsenal fc as a fashion item, watch their team on MOTD and have no close bond with their club.The latter, unfortuantely make up 90% of arsenal fans on here.Oh and Goli, "f*ck off back to south London..." :D