Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie
I'm still watchin delayed playback...Did that crazy bitch just dun her own dance?Or what?
Yup exactly that.I cud tell you now and spoil it or iplayer is you.
RUDE GIRL..SKY+ pause was me cause of a phone call.. Hence the delayed playback ya see it.So I'm like 2 mins behind[EDIT] BANG.. Thank f*ck for that.Now the next question is out of the 3 how many are DEAD and confirmed...Don't want no Den Watts antics

I'm still watchin delayed playback...Did that crazy bitch just dun her own dance?Or what?
RUDE GIRL..SKY+ pause was me cause of a phone call.. Hence the delayed playback ya see it.So I'm like 2 mins behind[EDIT] BANG.. Thank f*ck for that.Now the next question is out of the 3 how many are DEAD and confirmed...Don't want no Den Watts antics
which 3 have died?I know Max is still alive and well..awaiting his return mostly.

Airs on Tuesday, July 1 2008 at 19:30 BST on BBC OneMickey makes a life-changing decision but it remains to be seen whether Keith will follow suit, in today's visit to Albert Square.

hmmmi already know wah gwan tho

Airs on Tuesday, July 1 2008 at 19:30 BST on BBC OneMickey makes a life-changing decision but it remains to be seen whether Keith will follow suit, in today's visit to Albert Square.

hmmmi already know wah gwan thoAny story to do with Mickey and the millers...im not really interested in.

who remembers Sharon's sister Vicky with that sh*t American Accent. I found out today that she is playing one of the main characters in Adulthood. Lets see if her acting has improved any
:D :D knowin her she probably will e a canadian tourist...