Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

they way they talk about disciplining children is silly.giving them a lick ere n there is part of growing them up, they speak of it like its a full blown assualt. bare silly.and lol at tracey gettin bare lines this show, would be jokes if she got more of an active role after allllll them years behind the bar.

they way they talk about disciplining children is silly.giving them a lick ere n there is part of growing them up, they speak of it like its a full blown assualt. bare silly.and lol at tracey gettin bare lines this show, would be jokes if she got more of an active role after allllll them years behind the bar.
Yeah but in relation to the story... beating your child for hiding food or wanting to dance is a tad silly.

Yeah but in relation to the story... beating your child for hiding food or wanting to dance is a tad silly.
ye but they dont present it like that, they present like its a crime.to be honest ben has had a beating coming for a long time, he mite not be the biggest trouble maker but he gets well stropy and cheeky wen things are his way. he needs to learn a bit of respect for his elders tbh.

ye but they dont present it like that, they present like its a crime.to be honest ben has had a beating coming for a long time, he mite not be the biggest trouble maker but he gets well stropy and cheeky wen things are his way. he needs to learn a bit of respect for his elders tbh.
True... but I swear u can't smack ur child in public? Maybe thats why they're making it an issue!

lol wtf that was in his yard, not in public.f*ck that, there is a difference between beating up ur kids and disciplining them, infront of ppl or not.and in the context of this show, that was such a minor and phil is a lenient parent, certain parents would go on f*cked in that situation.no sending ye, but soca it sounds like u grew up with parents who never laid a finger on ya? correct me if im wrong.

lol wtf that was in his yard, not in public.f*ck that, there is a difference between beating up ur kids and disciplining them, infront of ppl or not.and in the context of this show, that was such a minor and phil is a lenient parent, certain parents would go on f*cked in that situation.no sending ye, but soca it sounds like u grew up with parents who never laid a finger on ya? correct me if im wrong.
I know it wasn't in public... I'm not wording this properly lol!What I mean to say is... if smacking is banned in public...they aren't exactly gonna promote it on tv even if its in the home... get me? lol at me not getting beats... From time the marj smashed my head against the wall for something as minor as going into her room to watch tv whn I was told not to... (age 15 uno) I think it's safe to say beatings were normal lol.

lol ye i get wot ur tryna say now still.shud of sed that in the first place silly.like i said there is a difference between disciplining ur kids and out right assualt.i dont think they portray this properly. insted they portray dem ppl like they dnt know how to discipline their kids.
Yea I agree still lol but hey thats eastenders for yalol at Peggy tho.. ''I dnt need to change my name'' llllllllow it

lol ye i get wot ur tryna say now still.shud of sed that in the first place silly.like i said there is a difference between disciplining ur kids and out right assualt.i dont think they portray this properly. insted they portray dem ppl like they dnt know how to discipline their kids.
Yea I agree still lol but hey thats eastenders for yalol at Peggy tho.. ''I dnt need to change my name'' llllllllow it
alie! leave it out, dat shits grimey.the way they are pushin this "keep it in the family" lark is disgusting.how they can show that openly and promote it on tv, yet wont show phil whipping his pussyboy into shape is beyond me.

alie! leave it out, dat shits grimey.the way they are pushin this "keep it in the family" lark is disgusting.how they can show that openly and promote it on tv, yet wont show phil whipping his pussyboy into shape is beyond me.
lol init... but I think Eastenders are jus tryna do summit with that stupid story line between rony n her dad... Peggy does like to keep it in the fam tho... memba Tracie mentioned when her and Honeys dad were dating lol

lol it wouldnt be eastenders if they didnt go on like filthy pigs wen it comes to relationships...but its just gettin all too cheap now, gone from bad to worse. the attempts at new storylines are pathetic.at least the fiasco's they would get up to a few years ago were a bit more believable and had a bit more credit to them.

I was like rah @ Tracys little monologue.Eastenders was better years back when people were coming back to life, killing people, getting stabbed, The evil characters of late just haven't been evil enough really. Chrissy, Den, Sharon, Andy Hunter, Jonny Allen>>>>>>> Stephen, Sean, Clare