Sex for the first time.

Guest C.R.E.A.M.

Guest C.R.E.A.M.

Was chatting about this with the mandem just the other day, so I have an idea the kinda answers I might get.And nah I'm not talking about losing the V Card.Talking about a fresh new link and the first time you hit it.Every man knowns about going 100% for the new ones (thats if you intend on doing it again and making it a regular ting)Anyone else been with a girl so nice that it effects your peformance, start getting nervous and that? For them promiscuous girls from around the way its nothing if you just give her 1%, I'll feel no way to buss in 3 mins. There was one time though when I was going at it with one of these loose females and my peformance was slacking, felt no way.The next week her friend tries (not even try, SHE DID) to par me when I tried a thing with her, something like..."I heard you're not even good anyway".So this made me think,Mandem, do you make sure you go 1000000% with a girl the first time you sex it? Even those any girls that you think you might not ever see again?Girls, are first impressions really that important? If he hits it wrong the first time do you think first before letting him at it again? I don't know what kind of girls we have here so forgive me if you're the "Sex isn't important to me" types. Oh, infact if he doesn't do it right the first time and I mean he is totally swag, does this hinder the prospects of him becoming your boyfriend.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 1st time you sex ur new partner/link.... you always remember it, either coz it was so sh*t, or it was so damn good...loli memba, with my ex, when we 1st sexed....he buss in like 5mins...LMAO.... i was vex, coz i didnt get mines...but he felt so shamed and embarrased, i had to just allow him, and have a lil joke with him about it!then all our m8s found out! haha and we just laughed about it from then!if he was tryna prove some stallion procedures on our 1st time...he failed!LMAO laugh.gif

lol 1st time you sex ur new partner/link.... you always remember it, either coz it was so sh*t, or it was so damn good...loli memba, with my ex, when we 1st sexed....he buss in like 5mins...LMAO.... i was vex, coz i didnt get mines...but he felt so shamed and embarrased, i had to just allow him, and have a lil joke with him about it!then all our m8s found out! haha and we just laughed about it from then!if he was tryna prove some stallion procedures on our 1st time...he failed!LMAO laugh.gif
p-i-issed....your still laughing at him to this day.....i cant ever have this happen to me NOW that i know what i know!

IF they're a slag (average chick, everyones f*cked it) from the ends i'll just do whats needed for me to bus a nut tbh, llow giving her the full service so she can tell her friends and the rest of the ends that i hit it, not bout everyone knowing whos f*ck*ng whoIf they're one of them long term sex buddy's (Above average, nice enough to walk on road with) then i'll give them the full service and they can tell who they like

lol @ thinkin i care about the whore.[bernie] THREE MINUTES, that's all im givin ya that's all i got, the f*ck am i f*ckin for 45 minutes what the hell am i tryna prove, if you dnt buss a nut when i get mine you fresh outta f*ckin luck with me[/bernie]tbhnevertheless i always deliver like fed ex.

I think some people have a very boring mind when it comes to sex. It isnt a stick it in take it out job. You have to come with the correct kind of foreplay make her body very relaxed which leads her to a much more intensified orgasm much easier to reach.Dont just stick it in and "hope for the best" lol. My performance has never been effected by how good looking the girl Im with is I've always got more nervous if I genuinely like her a lot and want to impress her. And the second you get nervous is when it all starts to go wrong. Them moments where you imagine an Ikea chair leg in your head to take your mind off whats happening lol. This is why holiday sex is so much better no strings attatched because if you fail then it dont matter you're never seeing her again (long as you dont do something stupid like add her on facebook).But anyway its not a big deal my battery is rechargable wink.gif

All about delivering well everytime.I have had a bad experience, but I styled it out. Some loose chick in uni. Wasn't even that live, but I was roasting, and the first round was over quick. I pulled out and buss in teh jimmy, and juts pretende like the condom was f*cked up. Threw it in the bin, threw another on real quick and went back in. Don't know if she told others. I doubt it, because one of her friends has an uncontrollable big mouth adn I would have heard about me and the girl doind something from her or someone else's mouth.I don't care now though, because I know I handle mines. Although he nervousness got to me with wifey, and we hadn't even got to sex yet. We look back and laugh, but back then, I felt like some d*ckhead. Just shows I liked her nuff back then.

All about delivering well everytime.I have had a bad experience, but I styled it out. Some loose chick in uni. Wasn't even that live, but I was roasting, and the first round was over quick. I pulled out and buss in teh jimmy, and juts pretende like the condom was f*cked up. Threw it in the bin, threw another on real quick and went back in. Don't know if she told others. I doubt it, because one of her friends has an uncontrollable big mouth adn I would have heard about me and the girl doind something from her or someone else's mouth.I don't care now though, because I know I handle mines. Although he nervousness got to me with wifey, and we hadn't even got to sex yet. We look back and laugh, but back then, I felt like some d*ckhead. Just shows I liked her nuff back then.
I think this can be good for a relationship, despite what some may say... Gives you something to look forward to.

lol @ thinkin i care about the whore.[bernie] THREE MINUTES, that's all im givin ya that's all i got, the f*ck am i f*ckin for 45 minutes what the hell am i tryna prove, if you dnt buss a nut when i get mine you fresh outta f*ckin luck with me[/bernie]tbhnevertheless i always deliver like fed ex.
[bERNIE] talk about me all the f*ck u want.... talkin about bernie mac can't f*ck, I DNT' GIVE A FuuUCK[bERNIE]on the reallinks get the first time is the best time show (let them knw waht i can do, cuz i ain't doin the sh*t again)hoes lol @ anyone that looks to impress a boshshes nt a normal personwho cares about a whores views on anythingthey lucky if i give them 40 seconds, standard procedure is 30unless shes really choong and i want to beat it right

Guest C.R.E.A.M.

I realised I'm a lazy love maker.There's only been one girl where I went all out all the time and she was my girl for like 3 years.The rest I don't even try too hard but they still come back so I must be donig it right.

2 b real i beat it up wen its any any chick jus 4 the fact thats hw i like to mash, dem powebangs der, also since i been hittin gym n cardio is peakin....pums get batteredwith a girlfriend i like to take more time, build it up soak up the whole sexual vibe before beatin