Sex for the first time.

Guest C.R.E.A.M.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one link that i had a while agofirst time was ridiculous, he put it in, was goin kinda slow and awkward like he was tryin to get comfy kinda tingso i jus thought f*ck this and started winin up my waist, literally under 2 mins, he bussi was jus slewin him, sayin i was gna save him in my fone as 2 minute guyhe was goin "noo noo, i havn had sex in a while innit, noo" LOLdont kno why man was huggin me up and that, he musta felt very very vulnerable at that pointbut he came through and mashed me up on the second roundprops to himand in all honesty, if the first time is a flop, he will prob get another chance due to the fact that its wastin numbers

its real, u gotta give it to them so tht they spread ur rep.allow bein knowin as a weak f*cker.first impressions are the most important.
what girl actually does thisallow goin round tellin other females, what ur man/link is dealin withwary of any girl that has the cheek to ask me

one link that i had a while agofirst time was ridiculous, he put it in, was goin kinda slow and awkward like he was tryin to get comfy kinda tingso i jus thought f*ck this and started winin up my waist, literally under 2 mins, he bussi was jus slewin him, sayin i was gna save him in my fone as 2 minute guyhe was goin "noo noo, i havn had sex in a while innit, noo" LOLdont kno why man was huggin me up and that, he musta felt very very vulnerable at that pointbut he came through and mashed me up on the second roundprops to himand in all honesty, if the first time is a flop, he will prob get another chance due to the fact that its wastin numbers
Them magic manouvres there wink.gif

Yeah, but not every time.Some girls love to start whinin up and they f*ck up my motion.Them girls with no rythm

flippin hell will you two get a room? and a double dildo? for crying out loud.

flippin hell will you two get a room? and a double dildo? for crying out loud.
Maybe you use a double dildo on a chick but not me son.The fact you made that suggestion says more about you.Scorpzz is a top homo.
confused5.gifOH YEAH YOU GOT ME MANidiotso..telling a male to go use a dildo (as a mock) makes the person making the comment gay? idiot. complete idiot just stick to suckin smaddy's d*ck (no offenc @ gary) in yr posts in hope that 1 day that she'll reply back to yr PM.

aslong as i feel that inner thigh get that nervous twitch and she buss a sweat... i did what was necessary... and i dere a squirter that madness comin out.... i remmeber one chick i banged ... it was stupiddddddddddd... f*cked up my bedsheets differently... went thru 2 sheet layers and wetted my matress.But anyway... all man should know when ur sexing a chick **no matter what the circumstances are** u sex 3 times.1st to get into the swing of things and what she likes2nd time to destroy3rd time to show some stamina

Guest Vaseline
aslong as i feel that inner thigh get that nervous twitch and she buss a sweat... i did what was necessary... and i dere a squirter that madness comin out.... i remmeber one chick i banged ... it was stupiddddddddddd... f*cked up my bedsheets differently... went thru 2 sheet layers and wetted my matress.But anyway... all man should know when ur sexing a chick **no matter what the circumstances are** u sex 3 times.1st to get into the swing of things and what she likes2nd time to destroy3rd time to show some stamina
[savant]THRICE![/savant]

confused5.gifOH YEAH YOU GOT ME MANidiotso..telling a male to go use a dildo (as a mock) makes the person making the comment gay? idiot. complete idiot just stick to suckin smaddy's d*ck (no offenc @ gary) in yr posts in hope that 1 day that she'll reply back to yr PM.
Ive sent no-one any PMs, its all in your mind.Youre the idiot, your comments show what kind of faggotry goes on in your mind, what dont you follow about that you mongo?!Looks like you caught feelings LOL, blatantly hiding the fact youre a poof.Let your double dildo console you with the fact Im slamming my d*ck down your mumzies throat (for the mandem who need it spelt out), you HOMO.

Bottom line, youre mocking me for flirting with a woman on a forum.What does that say about YOU? laugh.gif

Guest Vaseline
Let your double dildo console you with the fact Im deep throating your mumzie, you HOMO.
i was baffed when i first read thisthen i realised u meant his mumzie will be deepthroating you..

Let your double dildo console you with the fact Im deep throating your mumzie, you HOMO.
i was baffed when i first read thisthen i realised u meant his mumzie will be deepthroating you..
Nah youre confused.Im slamming my d*ck down his mumzies throat (for the mandem who need it spelt out)Written in perfect english.

Yeah, but not every time.Some girls love to start whinin up and they f*ck up my motion.Them girls with no rythm
Dun know.My ex had some next erection killer with this. Picked exactly the wrong time to start the wiggling, and did it far too much. I tried to slap her on the backoff to make her stop but she just thought I was encouraging her more and enjoying it.Thats when man has to push her face down and lie on top of her like a rapist so she cant move and do my thing.
Pissed.Genuinely pissed at that typo.

i was baffed when i first read thisthen i realised u meant his mumzie will be deepthroating you..Pissed.Genuinely pissed at that typo.
What dont you mongos follow what Ive written?Im = I amDeepthroating = sticking my d*ck in her mouthyour = hisMumzieYou guys are seeing something else that aint written.Mad homo minds around here I swear to f*ck.

Not really.What we're actually seeing is you proclaiming how you're going to deepthroat someones mum.Thus implying that his mum is a shemale.Thus implying she has a penis.Which would make you a topatop battyboy for deepthroating her.What your defence is:"Thats what I meant"Well boy...You just do you innit..But allow going on like we're the dumb ones for picking up on the f*ck*ng obvious.