What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

Guest faze

Donaeo - Party Hard.dropped this at a house party last night, KILLED IT.... got pulled so many times....
You know wt when i first heard this tune I was like "Oh no theyve gone a messed up another tune wid a vocal" but they dropped this in fridge bar an it was too much!

Donaeo - Party Hard.dropped this at a house party last night, KILLED IT.... got pulled so many times....
You know wt when i first heard this tune I was like "Oh no theyve gone a messed up another tune wid a vocal" but they dropped this in fridge bar an it was too much!
its toooooo muchonly thing i dont like about it is that dumb synth they added to it

u go fridgeholla next time
I was in there yesterday as well. Had a good time.

Personally I think 08 has been a good year for Funky House. Too many tunes have done alot this year going from your Perempeh's, Donaeo's, Hard House Banton's, Geeneus & even your Crazy Cousin Bangers.But right now I think the Tune that has stole the lime light is Skepta - "Too many man" (or Boy Better Know as they like to label themselves) . Went absolutely nuts when this came on in the club. Almost wanted to bottle myself there & then. Probably the most recent equivelent to Pow with a Funky Twist.