What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

Guest faze

all about love * my bad got some next titleyeah safe u man
lol!! that tune is a killa it merked 08 different and was on my 1st in the funkin house cdvery few djs i hear playin it in our circuit but that dont matter as long as u no the tune is big thats best ting!right now im rinsing a lot of tracks... time by the realm is very serious, fly by fanatix, run by shake the dog, won't stop by dunnEASY just to name a few, all good music 2 my ears!!
lol yeah i got it some time last year, just found it on my HD and was blown awayyeah tune is amazing, played it to my brudda, he dont even like housey stuff asmuch; had him jamming out loli see u kno dj bliss, hes my regular dj at my local, biggboi dj, like yo self!

Guest faze .
faze what ur decks saying? u get ur mixer in the end?post a pic of ur setup man needs inspiration
sat at yard now waiting on my mixer delivery... will up when it comes.....got the decks just sitting there and cant do anything with them... pissed!
lol pissed , hate that when ur waiting on something!sweet, hope it comes quicktime boy!
it came.... i got some mad practicing to do, need to get used to using the platter on the cdj...my mixings been swag on them haha... but practice makes perfect....

Louise Williams - Take Me Away.... jheeeeze! vocal is so sweet.....
heard this on rinse the ova day, she wrote and produced this herself, think she's heavy for that like her voice as well.
MVP produced the beat...
shame me hearing some false info

faze what ur decks saying? u get ur mixer in the end?post a pic of ur setup man needs inspiration
sat at yard now waiting on my mixer delivery... will up when it comes.....got the decks just sitting there and cant do anything with them... pissed!
lol pissed , hate that when ur waiting on something!sweet, hope it comes quicktime boy!
it came.... i got some mad practicing to do, need to get used to using the platter on the cdj...my mixings been swag on them haha... but practice makes perfect....
sweeeet, lol yeah i know when i get round to gettin mine, gona have to put it mad hours to get used to em, so easy jus throwing a mix on vdj lol, now decks...boyyy

sorry we could not provide you with nursery rhymes complemented with a grimey bassline and other generic sounds, topped up with a homosexual dance to go with it but that sh*t ain't really appreciated round here
you are a moron, im talking about house music not that sh*t you assume im talkin about

been slipping recently, dont hardly know any names but theres so many big tracks about....What are you rinsing at the moment?
MAJOR NOTES TUNE IS NICE...BANGING IT OUT AT THE MOMENT
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">