Freedom of Speech Thoughts?

Lucarelli

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vaseline

DecentOn a first time listenConvo with a CabbieThreats (I just wanted to skank like crazy while I was on the tube but I kept it inside)These two stood out most.But it's only a first time listen, I didn't like GG when I first heard it..now I think its f*ck*ng sick.Watch how this grows on me.How It Is >Devlin did his part on that track Buss 1 track.

Skipped through (about a min and a half of each) was feeling nearly every track and thats rare.The mood of this is BLAND though. this is a fing were i can only listen to on the bus to college.7/10 to be completely honest, not as special as everyones making it out to be, maybe coz no1s heard nfn for time

Skipped through (about a min and a half of each) was feeling nearly every track and thats rare.The mood of this is BLAND though. this is a fing were i can only listen to on the bus to college.7/10 to be completely honest, not as special as everyones making it out to be, maybe coz no1s heard nfn for time
its bare ANGRY fam listen proper

its bare ANGRY fam listen proper
yeah yeah yeah yeah 4real i shoulda said production wise still

It's high-pitched ghetts =/
LOL i thought the exact same thing, but it's not as bad as the ghetto gospel voice lmfaothe more you listen to it you'll get used to iti dunno what happened to his voice tho, wierd how he jus switched it up and sounds like pre-puberty teenager.

LOL i thought the exact same thing, but it's not as bad as the ghetto gospel voice lmfaothe more you listen to it you'll get used to iti dunno what happened to his voice tho, wierd how he jus switched it up and sounds like pre-puberty teenager.
Nah I'm on mountain and his voice is just annoying me, sounds bare forced and stressed like it's half-broken, ain't really feeling the tunes either. *Puts on skinny sort*"2000 N Life was worth every pound you could find"

Nah I'm on mountain and his voice is just annoying me, sounds bare forced and stressed like it's half-broken, ain't really feeling the tunes either. *Puts on skinny sort*"2000 N Life was worth every pound you could find"
Scorcher does it waaaaay worse, with scorchers it's unbearable. Ghetto's i can take but i clocked it too.Good still, i'll buy it when it hits Uptown. Production gets repetative after a while, think he shoulda worked with a wider variety of producers.