WEST 10 LDN

menace-II-society

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That program was such waste.IT WASN'T EVEN WEST 10!!!That was White City Estate. It's in West 12.This was all complete bollocks. They made west london look like some joke. The over acting, the stupidness of the plot, the actaul people they had there. All waste.Everyone in that production should be blacklisted and never allowed to work in TV ever again.On a sidenote, that sister would get beat. Aside from the red hair, there was something about her that was making me want to lash her diferently.
from what ive seen i swear ber west man act like that wear funky garms break dance like its the 80's dumb hype choong gash

Guest PennyTraitor
That program was such waste.IT WASN'T EVEN WEST 10!!!That was White City Estate. It's in West 12.This was all complete bollocks. They made west london look like some joke. The over acting, the stupidness of the plot, the actaul people they had there. All waste.Everyone in that production should be blacklisted and never allowed to work in TV ever again.On a sidenote, that sister would get beat. Aside from the red hair, there was something about her that was making me want to lash her diferently.
from what ive seen i swear ber west man act like that wear funky garms break dance like its the 80's dumb hype choong gash
lol tbh they kinda got it spot on laugh.gif

West End, Queensway, and them sort of ends are not the type of west they were trying to depict.If you go to Ladbroke Grove, White City, Queens Park, Bush, Acton, and honestly tell me you see them type of guys you describe on a regular basis, with some form of proof I'll give you £100.

West End, Queensway, and them sort of ends are not the type of west they were trying to depict.If you go to Ladbroke Grove, White City, Queens Park, Bush, Acton, and honestly tell me you see them type of guys you describe on a regular basis, with some form of proof I'll give you £100.
f*ck ORRFFFF mans in west quite alot nowadays n u man wear some funky colourful garms. u just know someones from west wen u see dem, they just aint got dat south swagger

aint gonna lie shows decent if any1 says its sh*t why did u watch all da way through glad now there something to watch on tv
Coz I cant judge it properly if I dont watch it all the way, it makes a change seeing Black faces on TV and I can see where they are going wrong

^^the stupid thing is the book is based on the goings on in W12 not W10 (whats the name of that estate on uxbridge rd just after white city?)eh...I don't think this was a very good adaptation of the book to be honest.
Huh?If it's on Uxbridge Road, it's Bush, and I'm under the assumption you're talking about Becklow Gardens. It's a redbrick estate like White City estate.

its based on a book im guessing the guy wrote it about him growing up in that areait wasnt written about white city bush acton etc, ur ppl an his ppl are 2 different crowds from what i know west man act like that an i swear ur from north titan?

f*ck ORRFFFF mans in west quite alot nowadays n u man wear some funky colourful garms. u just know someones from west wen u see dem, they just aint got dat south swagger
SMHSeen. Guys like you come with that talk, run up in estates like White City estate thinking it's like West 10 LDN, and leave looking like a violent rape victim.I'm not even hyping up badness, but I'm being real with you.And guys are over hyping. Acting like you can't see the same sh*t you claim you see in west in South or anywhere else.

^^the stupid thing is the book is based on the goings on in W12 not W10 (whats the name of that estate on uxbridge rd just after white city?)eh...I don't think this was a very good adaptation of the book to be honest.
Huh?If it's on Uxbridge Road, it's Bush, and I'm under the assumption you're talking about Becklow Gardens. It's a redbrick estate like White City estate.
Tbh I can't remember the name which is awful as i've been round them ends most my life. Its just before the junction of askew rd if you're going towards acton vale.

its based on a book im guessing the guy wrote it about him growing up in that areait wasnt written about white city bush acton etc, ur ppl an his ppl are 2 different crowds from what i know west man act like that an i swear ur from north titan?
I'm from North West, but I've jammed and been in and out of these parts of west.My gripe about it is that the thing is called West 10 LDN. Yet, it isn't even filmed in West 10. Not even close. And I know he may have grown up with those type of guys you are talking about, but seriously, if you can go to White City estate and see those type of guys you described regularly I'll be suprised. That estate is heavily black.

Tbh I can't remember the name which is awful as i've been round them ends most my life. Its just before the junction of askew rd if you're going towards acton vale.
From what I can remember, I tihnk it is Becklow Gardens you are on about. In fact, I just remembered wher Acton Vale estate is and Askew Road sounds familiar.

its based on a book im guessing the guy wrote it about him growing up in that areait wasnt written about white city bush acton etc, ur ppl an his ppl are 2 different crowds from what i know west man act like that
nah the dude who wrote it courttia newland is from bush sides, the producers just fruitied it up.

I'm from North West, but I've jammed and been in and out of these parts of west.My gripe about it is that the thing is called West 10 LDN. Yet, it isn't even filmed in West 10. Not even close. And I know he may have grown up with those type of guys you are talking about, but seriously, if you can go to White City estate and see those type of guys you described regularly I'll be suprised. That estate is heavily black.
so ur upset that they didn't film it in a proper estate?or are u pissed that it didn't show how u think west really is?its a drama series, they have to change some things