Great day for manchester

dj ryda

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me that sees subliminals in the coverage of this tragic event?
elaborate
the GRAPHIC detail both the article and the News story went into, how the attacker and victim were connected repeated constantly, the dragged out IDLE picture of the killer with some medevil voice over describing the EEVVVILL. What i noticed wasn't new, its just coverage...between races...differs...IMObare f*ckin SAVAGE detail

Beverley's body was discovered naked and face down on her bed while her son's body was found on the floor beside the bed. Kesha's body was found naked and face down on a bed in another room.
So he doggied the mum and sister and whacked them with a hammer?wow, mental guy.
Wowzers.Thats f*cked and so are you Toney. You know how hard I tried not even to snigger? Them imaginations.
Seeeeen. Now imagine it was your mum. dry.gif Them imaginations.

Beverley's body was discovered naked and face down on her bed while her son's body was found on the floor beside the bed. Kesha's body was found naked and face down on a bed in another room.
So he doggied the mum and sister and whacked them with a hammer?wow, mental guy.
Wowzers.Thats f*cked and so are you Toney. You know how hard I tried not even to snigger? Them imaginations.
Seeeeen. Now imagine it was your mum. dry.gif Them imaginations.
Could never be.Cos my mum would never let some random tug of street come plot in the house my sisters are growing up in.Some women have a bit more respect than that.