Storms coming

Francis Coquelin

y are ppl talkin like its not meant to be worse on monday through til tuesday ish.wasnt even meant to start today. keep feelin nice u lot innit.u love to laugh and joke. if i was u, i wouldnt laugh and joke.
talking like this is going to be new orleans or some sh*t... only way i might not be laughing and joke is if its seriously f*cked outside and i get caught init... other than that im safe in my house
take a rest. how long u been posting? i aint took a slight interest.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

y are ppl talkin like its not meant to be worse on monday through til tuesday ish.wasnt even meant to start today. keep feelin nice u lot innit.u love to laugh and joke. if i was u, i wouldnt laugh and joke.
talking like this is going to be new orleans or some sh*t... only way i might not be laughing and joke is if its seriously f*cked outside and i get caught init... other than that im safe in my house
walk in the forum you can't afford aerocopy and paste Dinero

lmao

lmao

all gettin shook now arent ya. didnt believe me.anyways im plannin on this bein severe cos im not goin to uni (i have a presentation i havent done) i need to say the weather trapped me.
lol @ thinkin weather is gnna get u outta doin a uni presentation. 0 mark fail for u rite there, dnt b pissd.

all gettin shook now arent ya. didnt believe me.anyways im plannin on this bein severe cos im not goin to uni (i have a presentation i havent done) i need to say the weather trapped me.
lol @ thinkin weather is gnna get u outta doin a uni presentation. 0 mark fail for u rite there, dnt b pissd.
True. The weather excuse aint gonna get you outta that one.

lol if i didnt think i could take the risk i wouldnt...