I fancy my mates ex..and she is on it

JDC

RightTonight, i managed to bump into a very good mate of mines ex girlfriend (of 5 years) who couple years ago i went on holiday with (with said friend and anothe mutual friend of ours, and this girl) Met her in a club/bar which is in town, got to talking. Now she f*cked him off couple years back cuz he wasnt delivering the goods and treating her right (i think anyways) so lets get that straight from the get go...Now this girl is sexy as f*ck, im talking wanna impregnate sexy. Got the pretty face, serious back off and the breasts, she is doing it!!Now, moving forward, i get to chatting to her, find out she has a boyfriend at the mo dry.gif who is some mug, she can do so much better, so i was like 'low itShe then makes a point of telling me she is annoyed with him cuz last week he was out with his ex :D So i was like rehhh....*thinks thinks*Anyways manage to get on the topic of us two and how close we were back in the day, she says it would be a good idea to swap numbers, so we do. I tell her she should seriously think about texting me, and her reply was that she will. Now my mate who i was out with is saying we are way past the friend zone (obvious to me from day dot but thats another story)MANDEM/GALDEMWhere do i stand with this chick? She is fit as f*ck and i wanna mash her but that WAS my boys girlfriend? Should i mention that the new girlfriend his is with now he ended up f*ck*ng me over for? Maybe that will sway opinions.ANYWAYS dont get it twisted im not like some other guys who will do what others say, ill prob deal with this girl given the chance but i wanna see what you lot think about the situation and if/have you ever been in this situation before?!?! PREACH!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your not friends with the dude no more then theres no problems.. go through!and from time you are swapping numbers and shes telling you that shes having problems with her current she is blatently on it
i am still friends with him mate, very good friends as it goesthats the problem im facing!!

rah!allow it thenbros before hoes and all that.unless u wanna ask his permission?but even so he might say yea go through but not fully mean it(after all 5 years together is a long time he probly still has suttin deep down in his heart for her)but yeah talk to him and ask him if he minds u taking things further with her, then take things from there.

talk 2 ur boy about the situation first of all.... dont be shook coz really im sure he would prefer u ask him den just go thru.2ndly shes on it........ shes badmouthing her current man infront of u and takin ur numba.... that usually indicates shes bored of what she has now and wants someone else... and her TELLING u indicates she wants u 2 b dat guy in some form.if ur boy aint comfortable with the situation ... leave it be... theres plenty more chicks out there... no point ruining a friendship with a chick u will probably end up finishing with 6 months later.

If your not friends with the dude no more then theres no problems.. go through!and from time you are swapping numbers and shes telling you that shes having problems with her current she is blatently on it
i am still friends with him mate, very good friends as it goesthats the problem im facing!!
does he know?

does he know?
nah man he wasnt out last night still.he was @ home cosey'd up with his new girl, they live together

Just cos ur friend f*cked u 1 time, dont mean u should f*ck him.. Thats his flaw... Are u a sheep or what...If u wanna be a good friend.... tell him first..You dont stay with someone for 5 years if you dont have strong feelings for them..These feelings dont just end either.. To tell the truth, she shouldnt be entertaining you... Why did your friend and her break up? How long ago?This is a good way for her to 'see if he cares about her' right???Just try to make sure u are both on the same wavelength before anything happens... If u do end up f*ck*ng things up completely and lose your good mate in the process, make sure it was for a good enough reason..

does he know?
nah man he wasnt out last night still.he was @ home cosey'd up with his new girl, they live together
so whats the problem then