grooming products

local

i used something like this to shave:273_large.jpgelectric beard trimmer, has a close shave setting aswell its good coz its quick so i do it most days its not a 'smooth shave' type of thing leaves a little stubble.ehroll on deoderanti got a ton of aftershaves these days...*goes to check*byblos, versace blue jeans, tommy hilfiger and XS - all presents lolwhat elseoh yeah:comb.jpg

My daily routine consists of:Soap & Glory Shower cream & Body ScrubSt Ives Apricot face scrubL'anza Shampoo & ConditionerColgate toothpasteListerine MouthwashAsda own brand flossDove aloe vera anti perspirantBobbi Brown shea butter face moisturiserPalmers cocoa butterGarnier Foot cocoonL'anza detangling serumUmberto giannini Curl friends jellyToni & Guy HairsprayGiorgio Armani Diamonds Perfume

My daily routine consists of:Soap & Glory Shower cream & Body ScrubSt Ives Apricot face scrubL'anza Shampoo & ConditionerColgate toothpasteListerine MouthwashAsda own brand flossDove aloe vera anti perspirantBobbi Brown shea butter face moisturiserPalmers cocoa butterGarnier Foot cocoonL'anza detangling serumUmberto giannini Curl friends jellyToni & Guy HairsprayGiorgio Armani Diamonds Perfume
fkinellbet ur still ugly
rolleyes.gif

is this a racist remark or is this generally true:"white people dont cream"?
i think thats racist stillive seen more ashy black people then i have seen uncreamed white peoplewhat is it with most black men and their feet? ffs cream them u cunts

hmm, am I the only one who thought the pumpum spray was abit more than needed?
nopeim of the opinion that, that product is for unhygenic peoplewhy not jus have a wash?after sex i washif ive bin up and down all day, then im gna have sex in the evenin i wil have a shower before handcure the problem dont mask the symptons

i think thats racist stillive seen more ashy black people then i have seen uncreamed white peoplewhat is it with most black men and their feet? ffs cream them u cunts
nah is it really racist tho? Because more time they dont dry out like that so theres not as much need hence them not creamin themselves as oftentheres bare ashyness around tho, how you gonna spud someone n leave a white knuckle print smh

come on thats a lieu cant always tell when white people dont cream their skintill they start feelin up my face and talkin bout smoooothNO ONE in my school, in my yr, creamed their skin, white girls, sand paper armsthem course red spots on the arms like

nah is it really racist tho? Because more time they dont dry out like that so theres not as much need hence them not creamin themselves as oftentheres bare ashyness around tho, how you gonna spud someone n leave a white knuckle print smh
laugh.gif

Yh you just dont notice un creamed skin on white people, until you get up close and personal. So of course youre going to notice more ashy black people, its obvious.Remember seeing this one white chicks leg, looked bare cracked, but only from close, if she was black now...lol @ leaving a white knuckle print.

hmm, am I the only one who thought the pumpum spray was abit more than needed?
nopeim of the opinion that, that product is for unhygenic peoplewhy not jus have a wash?after sex i washif ive bin up and down all day, then im gna have sex in the evenin i wil have a shower before handcure the problem dont mask the symptons
LOL at masking symptons... reminds me of yr 11 dem boys who used to spray linx after playing footballI usually use femfresh if im out n about... after i use a public toilet... babywipes and fremfresh is me afterwards... makes me feel fresh again!