Keisha The Sket

Trilliam

Part 4 for those who missed...part 4..i woke up n agen felt water on my cheeks, i slowly opened my eyes n saw ricardo's sexy eyes n lips looking down at me. "dont worry baby, hes gone" .. "whatt? wa gwarn wif malachi?" "shhhh. dont worry baby" "nah nah ricardo i love u boi. plz u gta believe me he was lyin." i suddenly sw dat i wernt in that car nemore. i was in a hospital bed. karl sat quietly nxt 2 ricardo n i cud c tears rollin off his cheeks. a nurse walked in n ricardo took her quietly to the side n spoke 2 her. i tried 2 hear but i still didnt feel compeltely up 2 it. i lifted up the covers 2 where the bullet had hit me. it wasstitched up with a big white padding over it. i tried to lift it but it hurt n karl came over n said "leave it alone keisha. its gna be ok"i wanted 2 believe him but i was so scared. of malachi. of this hospital. of the big hole in my thigh.ricardo came back over n kissed me gently on the cheek. "werz ma hug?" he askd wif a gentle smile. at tht moment i luvd him so much. i wantd to go back to that classrm n sort everythin out. why da *** did i do this? why da *** did i *** everythin up?"ricardo, am i gna be ok?" i asked. "of cors baby, everythins gna b fyn!" but he dint look so sure. n rite now all i needed was him 2 hold me & tell me everythin was gna b alrite. but wat if it wasnt? i looked at karl but he avoided my eyes. sumfin was definitely up. n i wanted 2 no everythin."ricardo. tell me whts goin on."he looked upset "look baby. malachi is delt wif. but theres something else..." i was scared "what ricardo? u hav 2 tell me" .. it was silent. i serched his eyes 4 what it was that he wasnt sayin. "i wanna marry u, n spend my lyf wif u. but keisha. we cant have kids. " tears filled his eyes. "when.. when..malachi put that gun.. up u.."what the *** was he tryna say? i was gettin propa scared n worried. tears filled my eyes. "what ricardo?""u cant have kids. it recked u inside. tore u up." his voice got quieter. i cudnt listen ne more. the tears that hed bin tryna hide came out. i saw karl rush out tha room. "wha..." "keisha. this dusnt change enyfin. i wanna be with u forever. we can get thru this." the baby id terminated suddenly came bk 2 me. it all came rushin bak.

Hold on pt4 that was posted has some text missing..“what you gonna do bro?” whispered Karl “you cant kill the one you love”“about! I doubt she ever loved me, always cheating and playing games. Wants to be seen with an easy chick. Allow.” Replied Ricardo.. the one who I thought was for me, yet he was here not sure what to do with me. I fort we meant to be, why would he doubting my love?“I need to go outside for air, **** feeling this way, I need to think what to do” said richardo, he walked out of the room, with karl following after him.Malachi stayed their smiling..I started to regain consciousness, and felt a warm sticky substance between my legs.****, my period.“mala..” I tried to talk. “malachi, please.. I need a sanintry towel, im bleeding, im on my period”“a sanitry towel from where, **** it ***** bleeed”“no please, I need to clear myself up…”He got on his knees and started to undo my buttons“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”“you said you wanted to be clean, do im going to clean it for you, by licking it all off”I could not believe how disgusting this boy had become, how evil and twisted he was being. In my life I had seen some low lifes, but never one as huge as this, I push his head away with my feet, and he got so angry he gave me slap on the face with his gun. I started crying my eyes out, and wondered if I will ever see my mum again.“***** stop crying, or I’l give you sutin els to cry about”i was still cryinghe slapped me again, twice as hard“WHAT THE **** DO YOU THING YOUR DOING” shouted my richardo“hurting the *****. She’s nothing but trash, looseness, rubbish. Keisha da sket.” Said malachi,“she’s my ***** though...”“what, are you guna sit back and let this whore get it easy. **** you waste bredders. You talk bigman ****, and your chick plays and you take her back like you got prick on your forehead.“what are you suggesting we do then?” said karl“kill the *****, bury her alive- burn her till she charcoal, just remove her from this earth. Are you in this richardo?”“I duno.”“baby please” I begged. “I love you, please don’t hurt me. I need you so much. I know we can move on from this”“SHUTUP SKET” richardo shouted“baby please!”“shut it Keisha” said karl“karl, I thought we were tight. How you gona do me like this“shutup girl..”“I LOVEE YOUU BABY… I love you”“you say that. You don’t even know. Ive never loved anyone the way I loved you Keisha, and all you gave me was the finger. **** you.”“kill the ***** already!” said malachi“no you ********, what will killing her solve. Pussyhole.” Said richardo“are you dumb, don’t call me a pussyhole, I’l shoot you know ******* waster” said malachi“pussyhole. Big man are you? Bad man, ******* pussyhole, your nuffin, I’ll shoot you, don’t ******* tell me what to do” he kissed his teeth.Malachi went all crazy mad and held richardo in a arm lock and put his gun next to his head“yo, malachi, what you think your doing, stop that chupidness” said karl“he’s got 5 seconds to live. If he didn’t shoot you sket, I’ll shoot him. Now you can watch the love of your hoe life die”I begged him not to, he wouldn’t listen, I begged karl to do something, but carl didn’t have a gun, malachi counted from 5..“5…”“Please, don’t do this malachi, im sorry”“4…”“Please. I love him. Please”“3…”“he’s my best friend and my life malachi, please, hurt me instead. Not him he’s been so good to me”“2…”“KARL DO SOMETHING!!!”“1…”I squeezed my eyes shut, I couldn’t watch the love of my life die… I began crying and wished he took me instead..BANGG!!!!I heard a body drop… 5 days ago

Guest Mr. Estacado

just read the parts fkjk and touchdown postedi'm guessin that touchdwn's post came before fkjk's?but anyway f*ck this story the recent additions were sh*t blatently written by some one with an education

Guest Smell Of Death
whos the authorshe sounds 14
lolshe actually isive got like 21 chapters (aint even read the first one)but i dunno whats real n whats not coz i hear theres bare fakes n sh*twhere does it end?

Guest Smell Of Death

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajus went to chapter 21 to read a bit n came across this

Malachi stayed der smiling..I started to regain consciousness, and felt a warm sticky substance between my legs.sh*t, my period."mala.." I tried to talk. "malachi, please.. I need a sanintry towel, im bleeding, im on my period""a sanitry towel from where, f*ck it bitch bleeed""no please, I need to clear myself up…"He got on his knees and started to undo my buttons"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?""you said you wanted to be clean, do im going to clean it for you, by licking it all off"I could not believe how disgusting this boy had become, how evil and twisted he was being. In my life I had seen some low lifes, but never one as huge as this, I push his head away with my feet, and he got so angry he gave me slap on the face with his gun. I started crying my eyes out, and wondered if I will ever see my mum again.
aint even written int he same way as the firstand beyond f*ckin grimm