FAO Dealers

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant say nuffin for anyone else, but i USED to shoot, but it just got long really, and it was easier to cut down wen the nearest draw to link was off myself lol.but im not suprised at the amount of people that maybe shooters here, swear in the past 2 years ive seen the number double or triple in my ends alone...everyone seems to be on dis shottin hype.

Guest Smell Of Death
cant say nuffin for anyone else, but i USED to shoot, but it just got long really, and it was easier to cut down wen the nearest draw to link was off myself lol.but im not suprised at the amount of people that maybe shooters here, swear in the past 2 years ive seen the number double or triple in my ends alone...everyone seems to be on dis shottin hype.
we shud blame hip hop

If you can move them 8ball at a time then you must have bare clients. Obviously you would make a lot more money doing it that way but as stated might aswell do em bounce or two at a time.And I've seen niggas doing eightballs at 2.5 and lower trusssst me its very real. 1 gram benners you know and 5 gram Q's
ye times are hard still lol.but wen i get these sorta weights the food is over peng, now a days i fink its worth it, then get sum shitty skunk, homegrown or low food.
LOL @ man referring to eights of skunk as eight ballsLOL @ man buying a 1 gram 10 of some bum who just bought a half for 70 pound I swear youman must be pissed you get them bottom corner of the box crumbs

Guest PennyTraitor
3 grand to £3800shot it bit by bitall that stuff is bait these days u dont want to be shottinrent out a yard in a fake name and grow weed throughout the whole yard collect your harvest and only shot keys
and dnt let niggaz like me find out where it is cos i will rob ur whole crop. dun no

If you can move them 8ball at a time then you must have bare clients. Obviously you would make a lot more money doing it that way but as stated might aswell do em bounce or two at a time.And I've seen niggas doing eightballs at 2.5 and lower trusssst me its very real. 1 gram benners you know and 5 gram Q's
ye times are hard still lol.but wen i get these sorta weights the food is over peng, now a days i fink its worth it, then get sum shitty skunk, homegrown or low food.
LOL @ man referring to eights of skunk as eight ballsLOL @ man buying a 1 gram 10 of some bum who just bought a half for 70 pound I swear youman must be pissed you get them bottom corner of the box crumbs
lol @ your assumptions, its not a thing about gettin bumped on crumbs bruv, EVERYONE is gettin the 1g for 10r price on the peng, regulars and even friends of the shooters...its cos its the PENG PENG, obviously ur nt gettin anything except skunk round ur sides.its not really pissed cos from time im gettin AK47, Haze, Sativa, Kryptonite, Cheese, Diesel, White Rhino...all in the space of 4 months, its worth it. Much better than gettin a 1.6-1.8g benz of shitty skunk.

lol @ your assumptions, its not a thing about gettin bumped on crumbs bruv, EVERYONE is gettin the 1g for 10r price on the peng, regulars and even friends of the shooters...its cos its the PENG PENG, obviously ur nt gettin anything except skunk round ur sides.its not really pissed cos from time im gettin AK47, Haze, Sativa, Kryptonite, Cheese, Diesel, White Rhino...all in the space of 4 months, its worth it. Much better than gettin a 1.6-1.8g benz of shitty skunk.
Beg you dont try tell me nothing about drugs cuzzie cuzYou think a man could ever disrespect me by trying to give me 1 gram for 10 pounds?LMFAOMuss be mad.9 bars of cheese, lemon and things of that nature are goin for 1050 right nowAn man are comin to you tryin to shot you a gram for 10 pound?They must think your a right twat.

Shot it in Qs AT LEAST. Can easily sheg people with a 6, or 5.5 gram Q. Fluff it up, wrap it loose, DONE.
Why on earth would you want to sheg your clientele?These are the same people that put clothes on your backFood in your bellyWhy would you want to do that to them? Wouldnt you rather shot a 2 & a q to 16 guysYour movin a key a week doing 2/3 drops a dayPiss easy.Like who actually breaks down keys to 10's or Q's?Who does that?Seriously?Man are actually in here talkin like they KNOW this gameLMFAOShits disgusting.

LOL @ man referring to eights of skunk as eight ballsLOL @ man buying a 1 gram 10 of some bum who just bought a half for 70 pound I swear youman must be pissed you get them bottom corner of the box crumbs
Beg you dont try tell me nothing about drugs cuzzie cuzYou think a man could ever disrespect me by trying to give me 1 gram for 10 pounds?LMFAOMuss be mad.9 bars of cheese, lemon and things of that nature are goin for 1050 right nowAn man are comin to you tryin to shot you a gram for 10 pound?They must think your a right twat.
whats in red is realtalk anybody giving you 1gram for a tens is taking you for a boy cheese & lemon round my ways for grand a bar blueberry & some others @ 1100 everyone paying 10£ for a gram is making their shotta quite rich do the math.. is better than shotting crack getting a bar (252grams) for 11oo @ 10 a gram makes 2520 more than double what the shotta started with.

Forums could be bait talkin all this loud talk Dont no one ever tell me you cant get rid of a key in draws, easily done I no kids on my roads which are sellin 25 bags by lunch time then hitting back to yard and gettin a next 25 bags for the rest of the day and nite If your doin it ure doin it if u aint gt the fone line blingin ure better off to jst get 2 and a Q If u are gunna get a big bit e.g a key or half key keep it on the low And remeber one fing if u aint a big boy dont act like one cos u will get spun

Beg you dont try tell me nothing about drugs cuzzie cuzYou think a man could ever disrespect me by trying to give me 1 gram for 10 pounds?LMFAOMuss be mad.9 bars of cheese, lemon and things of that nature are goin for 1050 right nowAn man are comin to you tryin to shot you a gram for 10 pound?They must think your a right twat.
seen. im not bothered really, i dont pick up big bits and ive cut down a lot..if i was shootin or pickin up regularly then id care.wats half a gram tho really, nuffin to me, i aint that stingy wid money to care bout crumbs.see if ur pickin up big bits then obviously ur gona get a better price, der is no argument der, so dont hype up talkin bout 9 bars wen the talk is of benners.lmao @ thinking im gettin mugged, if i am then so is EVERYONE that buys food round my ways is gettin mugged, cos der is no budge for anyone on the peng, nobody is gettin 1.8 benz no more, unless its homegrown or sum crap skunk.at most ur gettin a 1.5 if the shotters your bredrin and he jus picked up or sumin.to be honest i couldnt care less tho really, im not no regular shot, i get bunned in by most dem anyways, and if i was to be gettin anything bigger than an ounce corse id be gettin sorted out.generally the price has been going up, if im gettin mugged so are these shotters, cos from wat im hearin from loads of people is that prices of big bits has gone up aswell.unless u got a hook up to a grower ur gettin bumped now a days.