Waste man

Totty

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

indirects >> ________________quality stuff.ang tite man like aquaman & steffidge, you totally ended man.handshake.jpgThe e-burial was a lot.
lol @ tryna get out of it dat way...its not gonna work lyk stevie wonders eyesight so dont try it
who are you again, oh your bane.
If your gonna try send then try and send...lol @ tryna imply your more important then me on dis forum
Your a wasteman if 5. You think that your forum status makes up for your sad pathetic life.
okay rolleyes.gif

Bare hate for J-step:|
lol no hatepity if anythingn u neva answered me in that ova topicWHO WAS U ON UTZ
Im not answering till you address me properly.
ok i apologisemiss socaur not an e-sloshur not even an irl sloshnow tell me who u was so i can't remember you

av-85.jpgIf this is actually you/your avatar.Them Graham Norton hand resting positions.
yh it is stillwot u tryna say fam
Bare hate for J-step:|
lol no hatepity if anythingn u neva answered me in that ova topicWHO WAS U ON UTZ
Im not answering till you address me properly.
ok i apologisemiss socaur not an e-sloshur not even an irl sloshnow tell me who u was so i can't remember you
Phat Bumpa.. who were you?
j-step still

indirects >> ________________quality stuff.ang tite man like aquaman & steffidge, you totally ended man.handshake.jpgThe e-burial was a lot.
lol @ tryna get out of it dat way...its not gonna work lyk stevie wonders eyesight so dont try it
who are you again, oh your bane.
If your gonna try send then try and send...lol @ tryna imply your more important then me on dis forum
Your a wasteman if 5. You think that your forum status makes up for your sad pathetic life.
okay rolleyes.gif
Dunno about you but i see everybody on here as equal..I dont read sum1s posts and fink rr hes waste it wasnt funny den go and read sum1 else say the say sme fing n say zupzup lmao etcetc...Lyk certain peepledem on ere....

lol j-hand beat u at a game so now ur on some e-revenge tip?
Never dat i just find his posts painful to read....Bare abbreviations for no reason....lol @ him beating anyone pro...sure hed find it hard to hold a ps3 control in his hand without pushing in all da buttons..

1. If you lipse girls who are link/slut material2. If you pass out during sex3. If your 25 up and still posting on forums4. If you punch up females5. You think that your forum status makes up for your sad pathetic life.6. If you've clocked up over a 1000 posts in the space of month.7. If you named yourself after a cartoon8. If your over the age of 18 and work in Toys R Us full-time ADD YOURS
bait sendages cousin of sleep dont have it

Guest Medic
Your a wasteman if I cant scroll down the page at full pace without my computer lagging completely due to your f*ck*ng sig.
so f*ck*ng true....
whens the new mix line up bmc biggrin.gif