LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swear sho case was tryna call me a diked and dat i was shook becuz i said the tourny wud be sh*t..n dat ppl mite aswell just be anytym they want becuz wen the good players lose they will jus blame it on being a swag team even though they wanted it to be dat way...bait macz is on his redz...
what are you on abouti dont even pay attention to you cause you didnt even want to play me at pro after your last hypedont confuse me for whoever else it wasbare man too fast to bring my name up in their posts ATM,calm downgo for a teabreakmacz has restricted himself to sly sendsall you need to do is get on with your life,you brought my name up cause i was listed at the bottom of the topicaint you got money on your mindrezidue,i can tell you're the guy on the outside trying his hardest to get accepted within the circleget on with your comp
so u dnt pay attention to me but u reade my post quoted it and typed out an essay laugh.gif:D dem ones

ahh sh*t i made a mistake on the result thingi lost 2-0 thwn won 5-2 but i put in i won 2-0
YOU ONLY MEANT TO PUT IN THE GAMES YOU WIN.... U GET ME.... FIRST U CHOOSE THE WRONG TEAM MAN UTD AND I BEAT U 3 - 2 WITH BAYERN..THAN U MESS THE RESULT UP...LOL...THEY WAS GOOD GAMES STILL WITH THE RIGHT TEAMS .. ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH. MISTAKES HAPPEN..WE BOTH GOT 3 POINTS. TOO MANY MAN GETTIN EMOTIONAL IN HERE STILL.

Guest Sho Case
swear sho case was tryna call me a diked and dat i was shook becuz i said the tourny wud be sh*t..n dat ppl mite aswell just be anytym they want becuz wen the good players lose they will jus blame it on being a swag team even though they wanted it to be dat way...bait macz is on his redz...
what are you on abouti dont even pay attention to you cause you didnt even want to play me at pro after your last hypedont confuse me for whoever else it wasbare man too fast to bring my name up in their posts ATM,calm downgo for a teabreakmacz has restricted himself to sly sendsall you need to do is get on with your life,you brought my name up cause i was listed at the bottom of the topicaint you got money on your mindrezidue,i can tell you're the guy on the outside trying his hardest to get accepted within the circleget on with your comp
so u dnt pay attention to me but u reade my post quoted it and typed out an essay laugh.gif:D dem ones
swear you are thicki dont even pay attention to youcause you didnt even want to play me at pro after your last hypedont confuse me for whoever else it was only that was directed at YOU personallynot the 'essay' you quotedlog off

what circle, everyone thinks ur a LOSER. i told u knowone respects u round here, llow da bullshit posts

not dis 1been 2 busy ova da last few days to take partil probably take part in the next one aslong as reziw doesnt host it, guy probly has lol wriiten next to his name on his birth certificatewould rather lose knowing people were trying dere bestat least id know how gud i amalthough itl be dry if every1 is jus barca but if dats wat people want den waeva..
da question aint how gud u r, its how sh*t u r. the only guy ur beating round here is d.brain.u can host the next comp if u want

This morning, I'm on a game or two. MY name has been tarnished since being Lyon but it's never that time tbh.IM STILL PISSED THAT SHO f*ckED THIS LEAGUE UP...I think I'm the only person that would have beaten him, like I did once, in the whole thing - so yeah, I'm pissed people get 6 points for nothing, I think I should be given 3 points and be top.

f*ck KNOWS HOW IM STILL ON TOP, LOLIF I TURN THIS UP A NOTCH ITS A RAP.WHO EVER GETS DERE HEAD DOWN N STARTS HAVING CONSISTENT RESULTS WILL PROBABLY WIN THE LEAGUE, ITS GNA BE HARD THOU. IF ANYONE GOES ON A 4 GAME+ WINNING STREAK I'LL GIVE DEM RATINGS
Boss you're top for one reason - sho gave you 6 points.I think we should restart this sh*t without sho cos it aint fair on me.