Summer Transfer Targets

HangTheDJ

For Liverpool:Rafinha(not sure we need a right back but meh)PandevManciniVargasMilitoProbably a new back up keeper Itandje is sh*tpromote Insua and NemethSell Crouch,Voronin,Riise,Itandje keep kuytWe are should be set-------------------Reina/Veteran keeper with experience----------------------Rafinha/Arbeloa-----Skrtel/Hyypia----Carragher/Agger-----Vargas/Insua---------------------------Mascherano/Guthrie----Alonso/Lucas----------------------------------Gerrard/Kuyt-----------Pandev/Benayoun----------Babel/Paul Anderson------------------------------------Torres/Milito/Nemeth-----------------------------RAFA MAKE THIS sh*t HAPPEN PLEASE
tha team looks sick.but do you see Anderson coming into our first team next season?

JJ you read your linked with James Beattie £5mill laugh.gif
Yeah lmao, I dismissed it as bollocks when I saw it in the Mirror... but then I saw it in the Sun as well:D
Cos the Sun is always spot on :D Beattie though, LMAO
I meant it more as two different newspapers having the same story in it, means theres more likely be some element of truth in it.But I'm sure MON knows that he's exactly what we DONT need atm.

For Liverpool:Rafinha(not sure we need a right back but meh)PandevManciniVargasMilitoProbably a new back up keeper Itandje is sh*tpromote Insua and NemethSell Crouch,Voronin,Riise,Itandje keep kuytWe are should be set-------------------Reina/Veteran keeper with experience----------------------Rafinha/Arbeloa-----Skrtel/Hyypia----Carragher/Agger-----Vargas/Insua---------------------------Mascherano/Guthrie----Alonso/Lucas----------------------------------Gerrard/Kuyt-----------Pandev/Benayoun----------Babel/Paul Anderson------------------------------------Torres/Milito/Nemeth-----------------------------RAFA MAKE THIS sh*t HAPPEN PLEASE
Why do u think we should push gerrard back out to RM when he is playing his best football playing just off Torres. I agree on alot of the rest though, Dont think guthrie will come back though. Anderson and hammill should both come back. I dont think nemeth will get first team next season, maybe the cup games but not just straight first team. I want kuyt to either start bangin in bare goals or leave he has had stuff to deal with this season but he has scored in the inter game then set up a couple for torres and now everyone wants him to stay when he was the most hated player we have not long ago, crouch i feel sorry for, kuyt starts every game no matter how sh*t he was in the last one. i think crouch will turn down our contract offer and leave. We need a new RM imo and push babel upfront. Our reserves are doing sick atm still, won first two games on there tour 7-1 andn 5-1 lol and that was without nemeth.

Why do u think we should push gerrard back out to RM when he is playing his best football playing just off Torres. I agree on alot of the rest though, Dont think guthrie will come back though. Anderson and hammill should both come back. I dont think nemeth will get first team next season, maybe the cup games but not just straight first team. I want kuyt to either start bangin in bare goals or leave he has had stuff to deal with this season but he has scored in the inter game then set up a couple for torres and now everyone wants him to stay when he was the most hated player we have not long ago, crouch i feel sorry for, kuyt starts every game no matter how sh*t he was in the last one. i think crouch will turn down our contract offer and leave. We need a new RM imo and push babel upfront. Our reserves are doing sick atm still, won first two games on there tour 7-1 andn 5-1 lol and that was without nemeth.
Hardly on the right though is he?Its 3 interchanging attacking midfielders. Like our home game against Newcastle/Boro- Kuyt/Babel and gerrard where switching around.I agree with other stuff apart from the Crouch point he is swag. His not as mobile or versatile as Kuy.Also he doesn't fit in the current formation. Needs the team to play 4-4-2

Hardly on the right though is he?Its 3 interchanging attacking midfielders. Like our home game against Newcastle/Boro- Kuyt/Babel and gerrard where switching around.I agree with other stuff apart from the Crouch point he is swag. His not as mobile or versatile as Kuy.Also he doesn't fit in the current formation. Needs the team to play 4-4-2
He is on the right. Just like kuyt is now lol. Gerrard doesnt change with anyone thats the thing y dont ppl understand this formation. Its like holland used to play and ajax. ----------------Gerrard------------------kuyt------------Torres-------------Babelthe only change comes if babel swaps with kuyt gerrard doesnt move from there. I like kuyt got alot of sympathy for him with having to deal with his biggest fan his dad dying, only problem i have is he doesnt score near enough, will see him at f*ck*ng right back spot at times and this WTF your a striker. confuses me when people think why isnt he scoring and mans spends more time outside the box than in it. and as for our current formation, when we get a new striker i expect it to be gone. We arent gonna drop torres or gerrard for a new striker so i think we'll go back to 2 upfront cos no1 is gonna come in and play on the right like kuyt is now. Gerrards best position is exactly where he is now with 2 DM's behind and him able to attack as much as he wants.

More than anything I want some foreign coaches that have a good understanding of the modern game . In terms of players:In2 new centre backs - One with perfect positional sense and sick ariel presence. The other needs to be on point with marking and ball winning. If we can get Wes brown on a free then thats a good look. Van Buyten would be welcomed. Andriy Rusols another centre back that would improve the team.2 overlapping full backs - Not essential cos Beye & Enrique are pretty good. Eventually I would like to see Taye Taiwo here.Deep sitting playmaker - Carrick would be perfect but is out of the question. Box to box midfileder - Stephen Appiah. Nuff said.Attacking midfielder - Arshavin.2x Out and out right winger - Right winger with pace and decent delivery. Giles Barnes as back up if Villa offer 8mil for Milner.Physical striker - Someone like Saha or Drogba. Been linked with some French guy called Gomis, but I dont know anything about him.Creative striker - Pandev or Gudjohnsen.OutOwenEmreSmithAmeobiEmreVidukaCarrGeremiCRAPcapaRozenhal1 of Barton & Butt (1 would be a good squad player)