FAO Bane

Action Dan

as long as i dont come last u man can keep talking kusty is acting like he can beat with ease all day an very day when u know we had tight gamesjust made a few slip ups with chelsea
ye i didnt say u were swag tho. man showed the levels in all the other games part from the first and last.

truesay I reckon reams is just messing about right about now. when its game-time man will bring it... he's playing the long con
na, TRUST ME
Nah certain man are playing dbrain to beat him and boast on here. They just want Reziw to come and slew the guy, feel sorry for him.
innitwinning/losing with dignity and not hyping >>>the man that know, know
the hype is good, spices up the game. VIP2 PRO come like WWF back in the good old ROCK vs STONE COLD days

it was a good read but i knew all that anywaysi dont think people need telling that zlatan adriano etc are beasts pretty self explanitorycutbacks quite intresting but most time can deal with themthe only thing i dont agree is the offline online theory he has...obv theres lag but hes going on like offline is totally different to online even if there was no laglike say offline he could block out the strong guys that play for inter but cant do it online :S seen

Nah when i played offline man was shocked still, felt like you were playing a new game. When you play on Netural grounds, nothing ever feels right. Even the 360 pads felt weird to me. 80% of the goals you conceede online you wouldn't conceede offline either.

please dont quote the first post lol
co sign, smh @ D.BRAIN being a flashback orgininal n still making dem mistakes dere lol.on da real though i think its a matter of opinion of dere being a difference of player abilities on n offlineEITHER WAY UR STILL sh*t D.BRAIN, DNT CHANGE NOTHING.Big up rob giving d.bain a nice excuse for his shitness at pro
its not the abilty, its just completely different playing sum1 online, albeit v.gd players can bang at both