Trane

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vaseline
I'm quite dark so I'm thinking....If I had money, swear down I'd get one done by Mr. Cartoon in L.A. I'm looking to get it done there anyway...
Truesay. You should see if they have illuminous colours
Took you for mr popo

Looks sick tbh
i wanted a tatoo on my neck something delicate (no jailbird) but i didnt got it behind my ear instead, gonna expand the design round the back of my neck tho
What is it of? Position sounds liive.Im gettin one on my wrist.
i got a heart behind my ear (its in colour) but i want musical notes as well somewhere on my neck. depending on ur complexion as well colour tatoos are the one.
Sounds cute.. my bredrin got a black outline of a heart on her hip bone.

Lev 19:28: 'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.'
'The darker the berry, the more butters the human' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.'xxx

Looks sick tbh
i wanted a tatoo on my neck something delicate (no jailbird) but i didnt got it behind my ear instead, gonna expand the design round the back of my neck tho
i got a heart behind my ear (its in colour) but i want musical notes as well somewhere on my neck. depending on ur complexion as well colour tatoos are the one.
yeh, speakin of black outlines i saw a girl with a white outline of flowers on her back, she was of dark complexion it looked really nice

Guest Mickey Kane
I'm quite dark so I'm thinking....If I had money, swear down I'd get one done by Mr. Cartoon in L.A. I'm looking to get it done there anyway...
Truesay. You should see if they have illuminous colours
Imma see what they can do still. That way if I'm walking on a dark road or suhen, I don't gotta worry about wearing those protective jacket-thingy's. I'll just get a massive tattoo on my back and walk aroung with no top...

Guest Mickey Kane
Lev 19:28: 'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.'
Kiss my ass.
bareface blasphemy loli was wonderin how much mr.tatoo charges aswell, the killer is probably the waiting list though
I saw somewhere that he done 1 for Slim Thugg at like $800 but that was some industry discount. I'd guess at $1500+ personally...

Guest Mickey Kane
Kiss my ass.
bareface blasphemy loli was wonderin how much mr.tatoo charges aswell, the killer is probably the waiting list though
How the f*ck you gonna come up in here quoting religious texts like anybody gives 2 f*cks is what I'm saying...

Guest Radio
Kiss my ass.
How the f*ck you gonna come up in here quoting religious texts like anybody gives 2 f*cks is what I'm saying...
I didn't post that hoping to convert or make people change their mind you skinny faggot.

Kiss my ass.
I saw somewhere that he done 1 for Slim Thugg at like $800 but that was some industry discount. I'd guess at $1500+ personally...
yeah that seems about right, to be honest if i was getting a tat i would pay thatits not about trying to get them discount price tattoos and getting a bootleg tati know couple hood bitches with some skrate up jail tats them hot needle n green ink ones ughhh

Looks sick tbh
yeh, speakin of black outlines i saw a girl with a white outline of flowers on her back, she was of dark complexion it looked really nice
That sounds so live coz its different lol!!! *wishes she was chocolate so she could katt*
I'd love to have a tattoo on my neck but I can't do something knowing it is wrong.
You shook to go hell lol... Dis is what i've been thinkin too... but i dno

Guest Mickey Kane
Kiss my ass.
I didn't post that hoping to convert or make people change their mind you skinny faggot.
So you peeping my physique now?I swear homosexuality is more likely to send you to hell than a tattoo?

Guest Smell Of Death
Kiss my ass.
yeah that seems about right, to be honest if i was getting a tat i would pay thatits not about trying to get them discount price tattoos and getting a bootleg tati know couple hood bitches with some skrate up jail tats them hot needle n green ink ones ughhh
lol

Guest Radio
Kiss my ass.
So you peeping my physique now?I swear homosexuality is more likely to send you to hell than a tattoo?
You don't have to be a fag to see a weak nigga when you see one.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Looks sick tbh
That sounds so live coz its different lol!!! *wishes she was chocolate so she could katt*
I'd love to have a tattoo on my neck but I can't do something knowing it is wrong.
You shook to go hell lol... Dis is what i've been thinkin too... but i dno
I was going to make a joke, the joke would go something about you, chocolate...&...something about catting =\

Guest Mickey Kane
Kiss my ass.
You don't have to be a fag to see a weak nigga when you see one.
Lol @ using fists in Deuce Double 0 Eight.