Tattoo mandem/girldem/peopledem/vip2dem

Trane

when im older and i have kids im gonna get my kids name on my neck but i was thinking to get my bredrins name on my chest who died.whats the pain like for tattoo's everyone i know says they dont hurt but i know they must do a bit
Got 1 on my shoulder blade/back. Didnt hurt at all. Its the sort of "pain" that you can easily tolerate.Gonna get another one soon come when I get paid though next week. Verse of a poem which is very close to me, gonna set me back around £300 to get it done though.I cant stress enough to people thinking of getting a tat, get it done somewhere good...it will cost more, but you wont have complications which could potentially be a waste of money at best, and infect you at worst.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*wishes she was chocolate
LMAO @ wishing THAT.
LOL @ Not.
So youd rather be 'chocolate' rather than the colour you are?
Tbh it was a joke lol... im learning to live with my skin complextion OOOOK... I just love chocolate complexsions... faccckin sexy i tell thee
laugh.gif Was that a joke aswell?
Learnin to accept more like lol... uno it's not a jke... I have issues rememberI would probably like the pain of a tatt... peircing pains are sexual... but i cant peirce anywhere else... i need dat rush again u smell me
seriously? why?if God came down with some everlasting black paint would you take it?
Lets just say I reflect more of my fathers colour than my mums... he's a bastard blah blah... so me lookin like him doesnt help get me?Anyhoo... no Jamal.. nipple peircins are NOT happening and LOL at people who talk of wrinkles and tatts... who's checkin u wen ur old tho?

*wishes she was chocolate
LMAO @ wishing THAT.
LOL @ Not.
So youd rather be 'chocolate' rather than the colour you are?
Tbh it was a joke lol... im learning to live with my skin complextion OOOOK... I just love chocolate complexsions... faccckin sexy i tell thee
laugh.gif Was that a joke aswell?
Learnin to accept more like lol... uno it's not a jke... I have issues rememberI would probably like the pain of a tatt... peircing pains are sexual... but i cant peirce anywhere else... i need dat rush again u smell me
seriously? why?if God came down with some everlasting black paint would you take it?
Lets just say I reflect more of my fathers colour than my mums... he's a bastard blah blah... so me lookin like him doesnt help get me?Anyhoo... no Jamal.. nipple peircins are NOT happening and LOL at people who talk of wrinkles and tatts... who's checkin u wen ur old tho?
your popz is white + a bastard? so you wna go more to the darkside? i unnastan if its datbut ona next note i see bare goonies gettin their hands tatted up hand tats=08 neck tats

Guest Smell Of Death
my tatt didn't hurt at all!sat through the whole thing and didn't flinch oncewhen it was a bit close to the bone it hurt a lil bit but was VERY bearableseriously aint nothing to worry aboutthe way i was shook when i was driving there though was NUTZ!!!!!
lolchat sh*tllow the facade famthey hurt, but not tooo much pain jus normal painbut they deffo aint painlessv like ur tryna make out

Nar, they dont hurt too much still. The worst parts are the last 10, and first 10 minutes (for an average 1 hour tattoo)The one I got on my elbow kinda hurt, and the shading on my forearm tattoo kinda hurt, but with a normal outline thing, its nothing. Yea, its also very bearable