Trane

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sick tbh
i wanted a tatoo on my neck something delicate (no jailbird) but i didnt got it behind my ear instead, gonna expand the design round the back of my neck tho
What is it of? Position sounds liive.Im gettin one on my wrist.
i got a heart behind my ear (its in colour) but i want musical notes as well somewhere on my neck. depending on ur complexion as well colour tatoos are the one.
Sounds cute.. my bredrin got a black outline of a heart on her hip bone.
yeh, speakin of black outlines i saw a girl with a white outline of flowers on her back, she was of dark complexion it looked really nice
That sounds so live coz its different lol!!! *wishes she was chocolate so she could katt*
I'd love to have a tattoo on my neck but I can't do something knowing it is wrong.
You shook to go hell lol... Dis is what i've been thinkin too... but i dno
lol

*wishes she was chocolate
LMAO @ wishing THAT.
LOL @ Not.
So youd rather be 'chocolate' rather than the colour you are?
Tbh it was a joke lol... im learning to live with my skin complextion OOOOK... I just love chocolate complexsions... faccckin sexy i tell thee
laugh.gif Was that a joke aswell?

Guest Smell Of Death
when im older and i have kids im gonna get my kids name on my neck but i was thinking to get my bredrins name on my chest who died.whats the pain like for tattoo's everyone i know says they dont hurt but i know they must do a bit
well obv.but its a nice feelin type pain(no addict)

Guest Smell Of Death
obviously it is pain, but its a feelin that u can tolerate its kinda nice in a weird way, my touch up f*ckin hurt tho
yupcnt realy explain itjus f*ckin feels good(no pain fetish)

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
obviously it is pain, but its a feelin that u can tolerate its kinda nice in a weird way, my touch up f*ckin hurt tho
Had you not put 'f*ckin' we might have beleived you.

LMAO @ wishing THAT.
LOL @ Not.
Tbh it was a joke lol... im learning to live with my skin complextion OOOOK... I just love chocolate complexsions... faccckin sexy i tell thee
Learnin to accept more like lol... uno it's not a jke... I have issues rememberI would probably like the pain of a tatt... peircing pains are sexual... but i cant peirce anywhere else... i need dat rush again u smell me

LMAO @ wishing THAT.
LOL @ Not.
Learnin to accept more like lol... uno it's not a jke... I have issues rememberI would probably like the pain of a tatt... peircing pains are sexual... but i cant peirce anywhere else... i need dat rush again u smell me
Ill pierce your nipples with my canines if you like :D

LMAO @ wishing THAT.
LOL @ Not.
seriously? why?if God came down with some everlasting black paint would you take it?

Guest Smell Of Death
Had you not put 'f*ckin' we might have beleived you.
lol f*ck itthat sh*t feels gdthinkin about it jus makes me want to get anotheri shud fone up my boy to design me sutin