Tonights Games

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case

never thought for 1 sec man u would be anything but an early blitzingthen a 2nd half cool downbut you know bolton will turn up all guns blazing against uswho was talking about bolton as a serious team compared to some la liga teams outside the top 4man u put out some mix+match team,theres no way they'd be doing this to some1 like atleticochelsea suprised me with the early goalsbut it was always a case of do we get to see the courageous spurs with some inventionor the clumsy,light switch defending+lack of creativity in midfielda 3rd goal would kill them off

Anyone still wanna come with this Kaka > Ronaldo talk?Anyone?Im calling out ANYONE who wants to come with Kaka > Ronaldo talk?I dont see noone standing up.Infact I see bare heads sitting down.Anyone?Didnt think so.NEXT
matty flamini > ronaldo

Anyone still wanna come with this Kaka > Ronaldo talk?Anyone?Im calling out ANYONE who wants to come with Kaka > Ronaldo talk?I dont see noone standing up.Infact I see bare heads sitting down.Anyone?Didnt think so.NEXT
LMAO at thinking Kaka would do anything different in the Prem for a good attacking side.