A quick question...

Guest Sean Ash

It was proven time ago that the BNP have ties to many racist organisations like Combat 18. Remember I gave you a link time ago about this in a thread similar to this one.Do you know Ash you are playing right into the peoples hands that want to bring this country down by supporting the BNP. They want people to hate each other and destroy the sovereignty of this nation. You should focus your efforts more on how the EU are destroying the foundations of this country and will have full control over everything very soon considering you leader signed it all over to them. You want to look closer to home at the people in government who are killing this country.When you look at he majority of supporters of the BNP dont you fell ashamed as most look like low life scum who want to blame there misfortunes on others.
I don't understand why the BNP would destroy the sovereignty of this nation? I swear they are trying to preserve the sovereignty of this Nation and that's why they are active?The BNP claim that they are not affiliated to these groups I.e. Combat 18, Redwatch etc.And you are right..New Labour have turned this Country over... but it is easy to point the finger at them when the solution remains unanswered and the question is: who would replace them and do different?Who would take us out of the EU?You say the BNP look like 'low life scum' but that is just judgism is it not? They probably feel like low life scum and that is why they are campaigning rightly.I don't see them harming others..look.http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...;oid=9769147477
You was saying?You didnt clock it was Thatcher, dont lie
Of course I knew Thatcher was the cause to privatisation. Don't take me for an idiot mate seriously. Do you think I am getting into politics for fun mate? I see how you are trying to turn this around now like you always do on everything.
LMAO, if you knew why did you say New Labour? Wouldnt it be more of an accurate statement to aim straight for the root of the problem? @ "dont take me for an idiot", sounds like a cop out 'cause something ticked in your head and made you realise "'ang abaat, ee's got me". I dont think your going into politics for fun because you actually believe what you are doing and thinking is correct. You've got good intentions but you fail to realise the foundation of your arguement is flawed. The reason why you bottom of the pit White people are suffering is not because of immigration at all, it's for all the wrong doings that your heritage boasts of.Come on lets all hold hands and sing-a-long"Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waveBritons never, never, never shall be slaves"p.s. that last statement just basically was a submission. Your stumped, mate.
I am sorry but New Labour have come in and done 20 X worse..Instead of correcting thatchers mistakes, they have made them even worse!My suffering is because of MASS IMMIGRATION.I know through personal experiences.. look where I am and look where you are.That is enough proof for me.
LMFBAOOOOOO!!
To me its because of their predecessor.I think thats easier said then doneMr Q addressed that.Where am I? I chose to live at home and not breed so I wouldnt be in your position. But why look at me, look at the majority of Black kids that come from single parent, wont even call the households 'cause a lot are from flats or at best council property. We are by no means well-off or even comfortable, we get by. My parents work hard, can the same be said for you and yours?And on that note, lataz

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sean Ash
It was proven time ago that the BNP have ties to many racist organisations like Combat 18. Remember I gave you a link time ago about this in a thread similar to this one.Do you know Ash you are playing right into the peoples hands that want to bring this country down by supporting the BNP. They want people to hate each other and destroy the sovereignty of this nation. You should focus your efforts more on how the EU are destroying the foundations of this country and will have full control over everything very soon considering you leader signed it all over to them. You want to look closer to home at the people in government who are killing this country.When you look at he majority of supporters of the BNP dont you fell ashamed as most look like low life scum who want to blame there misfortunes on others.
I don't understand why the BNP would destroy the sovereignty of this nation? I swear they are trying to preserve the sovereignty of this Nation and that's why they are active?The BNP claim that they are not affiliated to these groups I.e. Combat 18, Redwatch etc.And you are right..New Labour have turned this Country over... but it is easy to point the finger at them when the solution remains unanswered and the question is: who would replace them and do different?Who would take us out of the EU?You say the BNP look like 'low life scum' but that is just judgism is it not? They probably feel like low life scum and that is why they are campaigning rightly.I don't see them harming others..look.http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...;oid=9769147477
Of course I knew Thatcher was the cause to privatisation. Don't take me for an idiot mate seriously. Do you think I am getting into politics for fun mate? I see how you are trying to turn this around now like you always do on everything.
LMAO, if you knew why did you say New Labour? Wouldnt it be more of an accurate statement to aim straight for the root of the problem? @ "dont take me for an idiot", sounds like a cop out 'cause something ticked in your head and made you realise "'ang abaat, ee's got me". I dont think your going into politics for fun because you actually believe what you are doing and thinking is correct. You've got good intentions but you fail to realise the foundation of your arguement is flawed. The reason why you bottom of the pit White people are suffering is not because of immigration at all, it's for all the wrong doings that your heritage boasts of.Come on lets all hold hands and sing-a-long"Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waveBritons never, never, never shall be slaves"p.s. that last statement just basically was a submission. Your stumped, mate.
I am sorry but New Labour have come in and done 20 X worse..Instead of correcting thatchers mistakes, they have made them even worse!My suffering is because of MASS IMMIGRATION.I know through personal experiences.. look where I am and look where you are.That is enough proof for me.
LMFBAOOOOOO!!
To me its because of their predecessor.I think thats easier said then doneMr Q addressed that.Where am I? I chose to live at home and not breed so I wouldnt be in your position. But why look at me, look at the majority of Black kids that come from single parent, wont even call the households 'cause a lot are from flats or at best council property. We are by no means well-off or even comfortable, we get by. My parents work hard, can the same be said for you and yours?And on that note, lataz
Yes my parents work hard as well.They managed to get work because they got in just in time for social housing.. it was a struggle for them even.. they had to go to newspapers just to get a council property.How easy was it for your family to get social housing?

LMFBAOOOOOO!!
Yes my parents work hard as well.They managed to get work because they got in just in time for social housing.. it was a struggle for them even.. they had to go to newspapers just to get a council property.How easy was it for your family to get social housing?
About as easy as it was for your family to get jobs. Oh, wait....

LMFBAOOOOOO!!
Social housing? We didnt go down that route, but that doesnt prove your point

THUN:I spoke to a BNP activist regarding the link you showed me.. he said this in response."what has the BNP got to do with Combat 18 - the answer is nothing. Combat 18 is now a more or less non-existent group of cranks and far left plants.The 'ex-C18' source in the article was probably a far left plant himself - much like Andy Sykes of Secret Agent fame was.The Oldham pub meeting bit is a simple lie. Nick was lured to the pub by members of Combat 18 posing as average joe white lads who had been attacked during the riots. Once Nick arrived he was attacked by bottles as the crank fraternity see him as a gone soft sell out."
It maybe non-existant now but at the time they were about. Thats a silly thing of that activist to say.Here is an article were it sets out that the BNP formed Combat 18. You will get lots of high ranking members of the BNP lie in order to get people on there side. Nick Griffin is a holocaust denier which should tell you this man is scum and is spreading vile hate. I am very surprised that you cannot realise that the BNP spread hate and they would destroy this country if they ever got in power.
In early 1992, the BNP formed Combat 18 as a stewarding group to protect its events. Combat 18, taking its name from the first and eighth letter of the alphabet - AH - for Adolph Hitler, attracted the most violent supporters of Britain's far right.Its leaders include Paul David 'Charlie' Sargent, a man with convictions for drug running and Eddie Whicker, a former National Front parliamentary candidate and a leading activist with London UDA
.http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in.../roots/1992.stm

Just so other people reading dont actually believe what he is saying. As I said bvefore, his arguement appears sound, like the BNP and other extremists/ racists, until questioned. Then you realise that what they are talking isnt actually fact but the result of reading newspapers and half-truthsNot like its gonna make a major impact on the world, but the more people know that their enemy is the Government not immigrants than vice-versa, the better. Another level on top of that is the more people that know the reason why Immigrants come here in the first place is because of the Great British Empire the better. That doesnt get taught in school (from what I remember anyway)

Guest Sean Ash
Just so other people reading dont actually believe what he is saying. As I said bvefore, his arguement appears sound, like the BNP and other extremists/ racists, until questioned. Then you realise that what they are talking isnt actually fact but the result of reading newspapers and half-truthsNot like its gonna make a major impact on the world, but the more people know that their enemy is the Government not immigrants than vice-versa, the better. Another level on top of that is the more people that know the reason why Immigrants come here in the first place is because of the Great British Empire the better. That doesnt get taught in school (from what I remember anyway)
I think that you are just scared.The only reason you oppose the BNP is because you will lose everything you have in this country... who will prosper? the British peoples and rightly so.You like to run the British people down by constantly blaming things on us. You are the one using half truths to win this argument when in fact, you are doing everything within your power to hang on to your social position. You would do anything and say whatever you have to say to cling on to what you got.. you say 'blame the government' but no, why should we.. Should I blame the priests for offering Judas the Silver pieces? Or should I blame Judas for taking the silver pieces in the first place?!

Guest Sean Ash
THUN:I spoke to a BNP activist regarding the link you showed me.. he said this in response."what has the BNP got to do with Combat 18 - the answer is nothing. Combat 18 is now a more or less non-existent group of cranks and far left plants.The 'ex-C18' source in the article was probably a far left plant himself - much like Andy Sykes of Secret Agent fame was.The Oldham pub meeting bit is a simple lie. Nick was lured to the pub by members of Combat 18 posing as average joe white lads who had been attacked during the riots. Once Nick arrived he was attacked by bottles as the crank fraternity see him as a gone soft sell out."
It maybe non-existant now but at the time they were about. Thats a silly thing of that activist to say.Here is an article were it sets out that the BNP formed Combat 18. You will get lots of high ranking members of the BNP lie in order to get people on there side. Nick Griffin is a holocaust denier which should tell you this man is scum and is spreading vile hate. I am very surprised that you cannot realise that the BNP spread hate and they would destroy this country if they ever got in power.
In early 1992, the BNP formed Combat 18 as a stewarding group to protect its events. Combat 18, taking its name from the first and eighth letter of the alphabet - AH - for Adolph Hitler, attracted the most violent supporters of Britain's far right.Its leaders include Paul David 'Charlie' Sargent, a man with convictions for drug running and Eddie Whicker, a former National Front parliamentary candidate and a leading activist with London UDA
Just make it clear how this country would be destroyed though?destroyed for who?

Guest Sean Ash
LMFBAOOOOOO!!
About as easy as it was for your family to get jobs. Oh, wait....
You wouldn't understand.You probably haven't struggled a day in your life.

Guest Sean Ash
Why do people even bother?
For real.Comments like the one he made about Immigration being the thing that has caused him problems, shows its all pointless.
Why?I am sorry but there are British people that have come from generations of tax payers into this country who are now out there and homeless on the streets, yet someone that has spent less then 1 generation in this country sits in a nice cosy home getting eevrything they want.How is this justified mate?!It's all money..British peoples are sold out for fortunes coming in from abroad.Understand!It's a win:winthe government profit on cheap labour... foreigners profit on a better currency to which the money here is worth more in their home countries.For the British?sold out

For real.Comments like the one he made about Immigration being the thing that has caused him problems, shows its all pointless.
Why?I am sorry but there are British people that have come from generations of tax payers into this country who are now out there and homeless on the streets, yet someone that has spent less then 1 generation in this country sits in a nice cosy home getting eevrything they want.How is this justified mate?!It's all money..British peoples are sold out for fortunes coming in from abroad.Understand!It's a win:winthe government profit on cheap labour... foreigners profit on a better currency to which the money here is worth more in their home countries.For the British?sold out
Youre blinded though, you seem to think that its immigration that is the bane of british society. But recently i was in the midlands, in predominantly white areas and i met girls of 21 who have 4 kids and were claiming every benefit under the sun. she was telling me how she got 400 in 2 days of the social. How she gets 3000 in like 2 months. she has moved from house to house in the past 3 years AT HER OWN WILL.She wasnt the only one i met like her either. Loads of british guys through and through, claiming doll and working at the same time. Claiming this and that and this and that.At least immigrants come to the country and work for the money which feeds our economy. Are you honestly telling me, she has more right to sit on her ass and claim benefits just because her family have been here for generations?Its dumb. Immigrations is not whats killing this country believe me. You seem to lack the balls to confront your own problems, so you blame everyone else for them. Its dumb!

Guest Sean Ash
Youre blinded though, you seem to think that its immigration that is the bane of british society. But recently i was in the midlands, in predominantly white areas and i met girls of 21 who have 4 kids and were claiming every benefit under the sun. she was telling me how she got 400 in 2 days of the social. How she gets 3000 in like 2 months. she has moved from house to house in the past 3 years AT HER OWN WILL.She wasnt the only one i met like her either. Loads of british guys through and through, claiming doll and working at the same time. Claiming this and that and this and that.At least immigrants come to the country and work for the money which feeds our economy. Are you honestly telling me, she has more right to sit on her ass and claim benefits just because her family have been here for generations?Its dumb. Immigrations is not whats killing this country believe me. You seem to lack the balls to confront your own problems, so you blame everyone else for them. Its dumb!
Immigrants don't claim dole no? They don't run scams no?I got the balls to confront any problem but my point still remains valid...BRITISH PEOPLE ARE HOMELESS.. OUT ON THE STREETS... IN THE FREEZING COLD.....WHILST HOUSES ARE DISHED OUT TO MANY FOREIGNERS WHERE I COME FROM....IS THIS FAIR YES OR NO?

Just make it clear how this country would be destroyed though?destroyed for who?
You honestly think a person like Nick Griffin who is a holocaust denier and a true racist at heart would be a good person to be prime minister. Supporting this man would be supporting his ideas. Do you hold the same ideas as Nick Griffin like denying the holocaust happend?You seriously cant be that deluded to think anyone of the top ranking BNP people could be a leader for this nation?The BNP are mostly made up of uneducated pitiful people who cant see who's fault it really is for the state there country is in at the moment. The BNP is not the answer to the problems but part of the problems.

well my pop came here 1960 he wa 15 goin on 16 i tell u mans from bnp sayin he shouldnt be here he worked since he came here he twice thrice fold older than some of them he as more right to be here n they say he should go back home...wtf loada shite hoew a p*ssy hole racist whos like 33 dnt do sh*t laze on their arse can tell my dad about going home....wtf came here wen he wa 16 so wtf...hes resided here longer than them and their poor breeds the olderst of my bruv sis is 44...wtf im sure that fook bnp leader only 41...fuk him....they go on like white british dont do no wrong wtf

Guest Sean Ash
sean... you keep on refering to 'british people'....what is your definition of a 'british person'?is it just basically a white person?
This is the problem..People assume when I say 'British' that this discludes black/Asian people..If you know you are British, then you would not even think for a second that you are any different when I say the word British.Black/Asian families have been in this country, contributing as long as my decendents.. of course they are British.This is where people get confused and think 'it's a white thing'.No, it's not a white thing..It is a fact that generations have lived and contributed towards our futures in this country..Yet priority is focused towards new migration.You think it is just white people that are not getting housing and jobs?001 will not come to terms with this, ever.. because he is new migration.

sean... you keep on refering to 'british people'....what is your definition of a 'british person'?is it just basically a white person?
This is the problem..People assume when I say 'British' that this discludes black/Asian people..If you know you are British, then you would not even think for a second that you are any different when I say the word British.Black/Asian families have been in this country, contributing as long as my decendents.. of course they are British.This is where people get confused and think 'it's a white thing'.No, it's not a white thing..It is a fact that generations have lived and contributed towards our futures in this country..Yet priority is focused towards new migration.You think it is just white people that are not getting housing and jobs?001 will not come to terms with this, ever.. because he is new migration.
ok see this is where your point becomes confusing...whats the difference between people who immigrated here 60 years ago and people who immigrate now?whats with the 'old immigrants' are ok...but 'new immigrants' aren't.i don't support the bnp is anyway...but at least they are consistent in that they just don't approve of any non-white immigrants.

Guest Sean Ash
ok see this is where your point becomes confusing...whats the difference between people who immigrated here 60 years ago and people who immigrate now?whats with the 'old immigrants' are ok...but 'new immigrants' aren't.i don't support the bnp is anyway...but at least they are consistent in that they just don't approve of any non-white immigrants.
Right,The difference is none, considering that we are all humans..The problem isImmigrants that stepped here in the 60s have been contributing into tax and NI for longer periods of years, yet when it comes to affordable housing, jobs and education.. a preference is given towards new migration, therefore, tax payers who have contributed longer, their children go without in order to accomodate the new generation of immigrants.

Right,The difference is none, considering that we are all humans..The problem isImmigrants that stepped here in the 60s have been contributing into tax and NI for longer periods of years, yet when it comes to affordable housing, jobs and education.. a preference is given towards new migration, therefore, tax payers who have contributed longer, their children go without in order to accomodate the new generation of immigrants.
i get what you are saying...but the system is set up that way so that they can be in a position where they can also contribute to the economy via taxes and such.its assumed (maybe wrongly so) that people who have been here for a longer period of time should be in a better position to support themselves financially and therefore shouldn't need so much help from the government.its a flawed system...but what;s the alternative?having immigrants coming into the country who have nowhere to live and no means to support themselves...or limiting immigration. meaning that someone has to decide who is elligible to come here and who isn't...what kind of system can effectively decide that?

Guest Sean Ash
i get what you are saying...but the system is set up that way so that they can be in a position where they can also contribute to the economy via taxes and such.its assumed (maybe wrongly so) that people who have been here for a longer period of time should be in a better position to support themselves financially and therefore shouldn't need so much help from the government.its a flawed system...but what;s the alternative?having immigrants coming into the country who have nowhere to live and no means to support themselves...or limiting immigration. meaning that someone has to decide who is elligible to come here and who isn't...what kind of system can effectively decide that?
The problem is; the people who have been here for a longer period of time maybe in a better position to support themselves financially.. But what of their children?It is a new generation...a different generation...Instead of the focus being on USIt is on them.I agree with the latter.Limit migration, house and allocate jobs for us first and then if anything is left, bring in the migrants.

The problem is; the people who have been here for a longer period of time maybe in a better position to support themselves financially.. But what of their children?It is a new generation...a different generation...Instead of the focus being on USIt is on them.I agree with the latter.Limit migration, house and allocate jobs for us first and then if anything is left, bring in the migrants.
how do you propose to limit immigration? who will be allowed in and who won't?and the issue with housing mainly falls on those people who planned to be housed by the council...i don't plan to live in a council house...so i don't feel like i'm competing with immigrants in that regard.the problem with our generation as a whole...is that we seem to think we should have everything handed to us on a plate.i don't feel that immigrants are given priority over us...but rather those with greater need are dealt with first. immigrants tend to have greater need but our generation isn't neglected. that's how so many girls that have children young can get houses off the council quickly.i have lived here all my life...but i am only just starting to be in a position where i can really contribute to the economy. i'm only just starting to spend my own money as i have a part-time job. but i don't pay taxes and won't for another few years because i am a student and i am also receiving a student loan and a grant.i don't see how i am in a position to say that i am more worthy of government aid than someone who can come here and contribute to the economy straight away.