A quick question...

Guest Sean Ash

so all I am trying to say is, although I do not agree with the BNP on certain views i.e. denying the Holocaust, discluding people because of race.. I certainly agree with Enoch Powell on the fact that this country will one day result in civil war.
Yes, a civil war that is being orchestrated from the top.They count on many people voting for BNP. They want to have people who hate on a next race in order to kick it off in time to come. This has been a long term plan to destroy nation states and bring them into a power block like the EU.They are already destroying America by bringing in the NAU (North American Union) and they are talking about having a currency called the Amero that would replace the dollar. Why do you think the American dollar is going down the toilet at this present time.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sean Ash
Your doing a great work contributing towards the downfall of England Ash.Keep it up.
I swear down I can see this happening. Votes for the BNP have gone from 3000 to 300,000 between the year 2000 and present day.If this keeps up I'm a arrange to go to Canada quick time.Let them try and forcibly repatriotise ethnics, the economic impact alone will lead to chaos, not to mention international political implications.The BNP are vile closed minded people Ash, though I believe immigration should be limited this whole looking after your own thing you speak of is utter bullshit.Why am I less British than you or any other white person, would it be fair to deport me to Srilanka to a country where I can't even speak the language and can barely indentify with the culture.PISSS OFFF! You aren't that ignorant, you know fair well that they are a racist organisation and you're just looking to cause a stir.
I am looking to stir?No I am just after answers.If people used their eyes correctly, they would see that I have said this about a million times in this topic.How do you expect people to understand when all you want to do is call them names and make them sufer..I can see why the BNP votes have gone up. Maybe your downfall is that you isolate people too quickly and judge them when if you really tried to show people, it would be a different story.
Like I said you aren't that ignorant, you are trying to slyly justify the actions and views of the BNP by questioning if they are racist and hoping people here might start doubting the motives of the BNP also, but you're not that smart so it won't work. You know they are racist and so does everyone else, that one policy of repatriotising ethnic citizen is evidence enough.Look at the website for the KKK (Koo Klux Klan). Do you think they are no longer a racist organisation? Even though on their website they have seemingly gone from linching Black people to showing a rainbow and saying it is wonderful that god's creations are so diverse and us such we should not mix and procreate with each other in order to preserve diversity.No I doubt you would actually believe they are no longer racist. Like the BNP they are simply softening their exterior image image in order to gain more support.
Not quite.I don't know that they are racist. I know that people say they are racist but I do not have concrete evidence.. I am going to see the link that Thun gave me now.

Guest Sean Ash
so all I am trying to say is, although I do not agree with the BNP on certain views i.e. denying the Holocaust, discluding people because of race.. I certainly agree with Enoch Powell on the fact that this country will one day result in civil war.
Yes, a civil war that is being orchestrated from the top.They count on many people voting for BNP. They want to have people who hate on a next race in order to kick it off in time to come. This has been a long term plan to destroy nation states and bring them into a power block like the EU.They are already destroying America by bringing in the NAU (North American Union) and they are talking about having a currency called the Amero that would replace the dollar. Why do you think the American dollar is going down the toilet at this present time.
Also, I wonder how much money they will make from this war taking place and how many properties/lands they will snap up from those without wills on their deeds.. even for those with wills, I am sure they will benefit somehow through taxes.But Thun..In a way.. to prevent this from happning you would need nationalism and a strong patriotic Country to prevent this, surely?How else would you counter this globalisation take over?

Guest Sean Ash

Thun,I just see the link.That is bad. I remember Darren Wells very well. I did not know of the talk exchanges with Nick Griffin though and how much they were involved with eachother.deep.Thanks for showing me.. it's all I asked.

Nick Griffin"I am well aware that orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into soup and lampshades. I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."Denying the holocaust when I'm ere,bare anti semetic views on Jews when Im ere.

Guest Sean Ash
Nick Griffin"I am well aware that orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into soup and lampshades. I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."Denying the holocaust when I'm ere,bare anti semetic views on Jews when Im ere.
So where did all the Jewish peoples dissapear to? thin air?Where was this quote taken from?

But Thun..In a way.. to prevent this from happning you would need nationalism and a strong patriotic Country to prevent this, surely?How else would you counter this globalisation take over?
People should feel proud and patriotic in this country. Its only the powers that be make you feel like you should not be even though at the same time they promote all these silly ways to become more patriotic which only fuels the hate.I feel sorry for people who live here but hate this country. It must be hard living somewere you hate.

Guest Sean Ash
Topics like this take attention away from that chav with the V shaped eyebrows, shame on you,
I'm sorry.. I just don't like to waste my day commenting on male pictures.I prefer more constructive topics like this one.

This is 08, you cant be blatantly racist 'cause you will get air. They portray themselves as nationalists fighting for the working class but hate foreigners that have come here. Whether they work or not they are the enemies. Either they are taking hard working peoples tax money or they are "stealing our jobs"Thye have gone from the National Front and racist people for some strange reason seem to agree with BNP views. Funny coincidence that
Basically.
So you would agree with scrapping nationalism and maybe living in a world of globalisation?
This is why they need to make Englsih people do the test that the immigrants have to do in order to get citizenship. You and the rest of you ignorant White mates need to learn about your own countries history. How can your forefathers be one of the main beneficiaries of globalisation which resulted in poverty in many countries across the whole World? Yet you choose to believe those inhabitants that are coming to what is made out to be heaven and "taking over your country" (which may I add is very inaccurate), so your against it? When you think about it like that, does what the BNP are saying make any sense? You talk about double-standards a lot, is that not double-standards?
One of my forefathers?Well let's see..If I go back on my mothers side, my forefather was King Rory O'Connor of Ireland.. on my Fathers side I could go back to the late 1800s to Thomas William Ashe who was a great poet that died on hunger strike in Ireland during the Ireland - Britain wars.You are right, I do believe that History of this country needs to be put out more to British peoples. Unfortunately it is not. Why? because it offends many people here so the curriculum changes yet again.
WTFYou know exactly what I meant. England benefitted globalisation. British Empire and Commonwealth appeared from nowhere did it?Its White people in education that says bit offends, same as Christmas lights etc. they are embarrased if you ask me, so te intention is not only to let sleeping dogs lie, but get a few more ignorant bastads to join them!
So Britain did not bring education to the Countries that they conolised? They did not bring wealth to certain Countries? They did not bring Law and Order to certain Countries that were slaughtering each other and selling off their own peoples?You know, a lot of people slag off the British Empire.. But if you want to blame anyone for taking you for slaves and beating you up.. you should be blaming the Roman Empire and not us!
laugh.gif
Is he for real?Brought education, wealth, law and order? Wow! See thats why your a poster child. You are seriously as stupid and ignorant as the rest of the BNP "empathisers" or supporters in denial as I think they should be known as. If voting for BNP wasnt a waste of time because they'll never win anything and a couple more seats wasnt their target, many more of those empathisers would be voters.They taught us what they felt we should learn and gave us the law and order they wanted us to have whilst raping wealth so your wrong on all counts. The teachings and law and order are now classed as the required level same as the language is. We didnt neccessarily need it!Do you really believe that their wasnt great civilisations in Africa before White man? Do you not know that Brits learnt from Africa and burnt scriptures and any other bit of history that could have been detremental to their evil scheme to keep us ignorant otherwise? Well tried. Do you forget that even now they do not know how those magnificent structured pyramids in Egypt were made? Selling of each other as far as I know was when Slave Owners came in and once again your wrong. They were not selling their own, they were selling captured people that were from rival tribes. It would be like London selling people from Liverpool for example.We as immigrants still feel the effect of British Empire so I dont see your point there

Guest Sean Ash
But Thun..In a way.. to prevent this from happning you would need nationalism and a strong patriotic Country to prevent this, surely?How else would you counter this globalisation take over?
People should feel proud and patriotic in this country. Its only the powers that be make you feel like you should not be even though at the same time they promote all these silly ways to become more patriotic which only fuels the hate.I feel sorry for people who live here but hate this country. It must be hard living somewere you hate.
It is.Thun,The problem is that there is a lack of housing and jobs in this Country yet more and more people are migrating here every day. People are swaying towrds the BNP because they seem to be the only option that opposes this. People that are born in this Country have to move out, however. Some do not have the capital to move out; they end up homeless and stuck in a catch 22 situation on benefits.It seems the rich are always in power and the poor are always in the gutter.There is a lack of options for people so they will use the resources that are there.That is why I will start my political party one day ' Compromise' but for me, am sill learning and I want to understand things better so that I can come up with solutions. It is easy to blame people and point the finger but without a solution what right do we have to complain?

The quote was taken from one of his own publications, The Rune, my friend.Ahh I guess your right though they can't have just disappeared into thin air it must of not happened.Whats with the founder of this party saying that Mein Kampf is his bible though? And what about their policies on homosexuals? Lets be real ash if you want everyone to be happy you've got to have some tolerance. And all this mass immigration business come on brotherman are the residents of Llanddewi-Brefi cultutal identitys going to be affected by a few brown faces? Seriously?Isn't this country built on the labour of not only whites but a diverse mixture of ethnicities

The problem is that there is a lack of housing and jobs in this Country yet more and more people are migrating here every day. People are swaying towrds the BNP because they seem to be the only option that opposes this. People that are born in this Country have to move out, however. Some do not have the capital to move out; they end up homeless and stuck in a catch 22 situation on benefits.
Why is it that the borders are wide open and they are migrating?Its your own government who allow this to happen. It is designed that way.If the dumb people realised this and did not support the BNP but go out on the streets and protest in Westminister you would soon see a change. The people at the top want people to be dumb and support the BNP to take the heat off them. They dont want people to realise its there own government selling them out.Why do you think the news and media are always stirring hate but rarely blame the government. they point the finger at immigrants when it aint even there fault.

Guest Sean Ash
This is 08, you cant be blatantly racist 'cause you will get air. They portray themselves as nationalists fighting for the working class but hate foreigners that have come here. Whether they work or not they are the enemies. Either they are taking hard working peoples tax money or they are "stealing our jobs"Thye have gone from the National Front and racist people for some strange reason seem to agree with BNP views. Funny coincidence that
Basically.
So you would agree with scrapping nationalism and maybe living in a world of globalisation?
This is why they need to make Englsih people do the test that the immigrants have to do in order to get citizenship. You and the rest of you ignorant White mates need to learn about your own countries history. How can your forefathers be one of the main beneficiaries of globalisation which resulted in poverty in many countries across the whole World? Yet you choose to believe those inhabitants that are coming to what is made out to be heaven and "taking over your country" (which may I add is very inaccurate), so your against it? When you think about it like that, does what the BNP are saying make any sense? You talk about double-standards a lot, is that not double-standards?
One of my forefathers?Well let's see..If I go back on my mothers side, my forefather was King Rory O'Connor of Ireland.. on my Fathers side I could go back to the late 1800s to Thomas William Ashe who was a great poet that died on hunger strike in Ireland during the Ireland - Britain wars.You are right, I do believe that History of this country needs to be put out more to British peoples. Unfortunately it is not. Why? because it offends many people here so the curriculum changes yet again.
WTFYou know exactly what I meant. England benefitted globalisation. British Empire and Commonwealth appeared from nowhere did it?Its White people in education that says bit offends, same as Christmas lights etc. they are embarrased if you ask me, so te intention is not only to let sleeping dogs lie, but get a few more ignorant bastads to join them!
So Britain did not bring education to the Countries that they conolised? They did not bring wealth to certain Countries? They did not bring Law and Order to certain Countries that were slaughtering each other and selling off their own peoples?You know, a lot of people slag off the British Empire.. But if you want to blame anyone for taking you for slaves and beating you up.. you should be blaming the Roman Empire and not us!
laugh.gif
Is he for real?Brought education, wealth, law and order? Wow! See thats why your a poster child. You are seriously as stupid and ignorant as the rest of the BNP "empathisers" or supporters in denial as I think they should be known as. If voting for BNP wasnt a waste of time because they'll never win anything and a couple more seats wasnt their target, many more of those empathisers would be voters.They taught us what they felt we should learn and gave us the law and order they wanted us to have whilst raping wealth so your wrong on all counts. The teachings and law and order are now classed as the required level same as the language is. We didnt neccessarily need it!Do you really believe that their wasnt great civilisations in Africa before White man? Do you not know that Brits learnt from Africa and burnt scriptures and any other bit of history that could have been detremental to their evil scheme to keep us ignorant otherwise? Well tried. Do you forget that even now they do not know how those magnificent structured pyramids in Egypt were made? Selling of each other as far as I know was when Slave Owners came in and once again your wrong. They were not selling their own, they were selling captured people that were from rival tribes. It would be like London selling people from Liverpool for example.We as immigrants still feel the effect of British Empire so I dont see your point there
Would you be where you are today without it happening?No.You cannot change time nor what time has produced.You do not feel a thing. You feel a book when you read it, you feel a voice when someone tells you.. you feel that you are owed something because of this past.Blame everything on White people. All the time.It's like me being bullied at school.. for a long time I blamed black people for doing it to me but I should have blamed myself for not standing up to them.Maybe it's time you faced up to your music so that we can all move on towards the future.

It is.Thun,The problem is that there is a lack of housing and jobs in this Country yet more and more people are migrating here every day. People are swaying towrds the BNP because they seem to be the only option that opposes this. People that are born in this Country have to move out, however. Some do not have the capital to move out; they end up homeless and stuck in a catch 22 situation on benefits.It seems the rich are always in power and the poor are always in the gutter.There is a lack of options for people so they will use the resources that are there.That is why I will start my political party one day ' Compromise' but for me, am sill learning and I want to understand things better so that I can come up with solutions. It is easy to blame people and point the finger but without a solution what right do we have to complain?
Trusay I think you'd make a good politicianDodging questions thrown at you from all angles like bullets from the Matrix, leaving half-truths and spouting the same tired old rhetoric The BNP aren't the saviours from globalisation, they're just one of many under-cover proponentsAim to divide, making conquering that much easier...

Guest Sean Ash
The problem is that there is a lack of housing and jobs in this Country yet more and more people are migrating here every day. People are swaying towrds the BNP because they seem to be the only option that opposes this. People that are born in this Country have to move out, however. Some do not have the capital to move out; they end up homeless and stuck in a catch 22 situation on benefits.
Why is it that the borders are wide open and they are migrating?Its your own government who allow this to happen. It is designed that way.If the dumb people realised this and did not support the BNP but go out on the streets and protest in Westminister you would soon see a change. The people at the top want people to be dumb and support the BNP to take the heat off them. They dont want people to realise its there own government selling them out.Why do you think the news and media are always stirring hate but rarely blame the government. they point the finger at immigrants when it aint even there fault.
The problem is that this ountry has become so PC that it is hard to go to westminster with a campaign, let alone mentioning the word 'migration' without being called a racist by the media.I don't blame immigrants at all. The problem is, when I complain to the government/press about what the Government are doing, Migrants take it offensive because it ruins the grounds that they stand on. They take it personal and again... it is racism.How does one win in this situation?

Guest Sean Ash
Trusay I think you'd make a good politicianDodging questions thrown at you from all angles like bullets from the Matrix, leaving half-truths and spouting the same tired old rhetoric The BNP aren't the saviours from globalisation, they're just one of many under-cover proponentsAim to divide, making conquering that much easier...
If anyone has caused a division in this country, it is Labour my friend.