Anyone here so good looking that they intimidate girls?

Guest GYM GOON

Hijacking ur topic... I care not...How can a hobo in finsbury park have the audacity to ask me for my number? Like really?Im a humble person and i don't think to myself eww ur butterz how dare u talk to me.. but a HOMELESS person..LOL i felt ashamed of myself that day.
dem snobs dere laugh.gif

Hijacking ur topic... I care not...How can a hobo in finsbury park have the audacity to ask me for my number? Like really?Im a humble person and i don't think to myself eww ur butterz how dare u talk to me.. but a HOMELESS person..LOL i felt ashamed of myself that day.
dem snobs dere laugh.gif
Not even... allow dating a homeless man... i do have some sort of standards uno. What are we gonna jam on a step for our first date?

dem snobs dere laugh.gif
Not even... allow dating a homeless man... i do have some sort of standards uno. What are we gonna jam on a step for our first date?
you can both share a cider by the alleyway and stroke the pigeons.Then get down and cosy in his cardboard palace.

Guest Smokey
dem snobs dere laugh.gif
What if he treat you like a queen?

dem snobs dere laugh.gif
What if he treat you like a queen?
LOL I doubt he would treat me like sh*t tbh...LOOL at Revs... err nah.

dem snobs dere laugh.gif
you can both share a cider by the alleyway and stroke the pigeons.Then get down and cosy in his cardboard palace.
loool

lol amusing topicladies do you get other females giving you evil stares for no reason ?the other day at the train station , some woman was stood up on the train giving me the most evilest look ever , i was stood on the platform waiting for my train and she was just staring me out. She had these alien eyeballs that looked like they were gonna pop the f*ck out.

Guest Vaseline
I know what Rhian is saying thoughWhen butters chicks move to you, you know that day is over for you.might as-well go bed
Or draw it and hit iteven if she's on her period.......

lol amusing topicladies do you get other females giving you evil stares for no reason ?the other day at the train station , some woman was stood up on the train giving me the most evilest look ever , i was stood on the platform waiting for my train and she was just staring me out. She had these alien eyeballs that looked like they were gonna pop the f*ck out.
lol,my sister tells me she alwys gets this from asian girls. I didn't really believe her until i was the tube one day and saw it for myself. This girl had the look like someone had just told her she ain't never gonna marry a rich husband.