Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

aff bangers

big tuneswho be di sheep who be di goat loladd yours

DAMN AFRICANS LOST IN THIS THREADSHUD STICK 2 KILLING EACHOTHA OVA BLOOOD DIAMONDS
POOR

i aint even takin the piss but recently when i was in da shoobz n this aff tune dropped bare people started barkin off like howling "oww-u oww-u" i was thinkin is that the new "zoop" yea? but then i see it was jus affs wilin out to the songim feelin couple of deez tho

Guest Mr. Estacado
i aint even takin the piss but recently when i was in da shoobz n this aff tune dropped bare people started barkin off like howling "oww-u oww-u" i was thinkin is that the new "zoop" yea? but then i see it was jus affs wilin out to the songim feelin couple of deez tho
was probably just godsgift and wolfpack

Guest SKYSCRAPER
was probably just godsgift and wolfpack
LAWL.

Guest M12 Part 2
probably yahooze you wasteface

dont f*ckin lie its Yahooze?!?!confused4.pngman aint african i dont kno dat sh*t

Guest Smell Of Death
dont f*ckin lie its Yahooze?!?!confused4.pngman aint african i dont kno dat sh*t
bet this was the song

DAMN AFRICANS LOST IN THIS THREADSHUD STICK 2 KILLING EACHOTHA OVA BLOOOD DIAMONDS
POOR
i'm usually up for racial banter but that was just STONE COLD.--------------------------------- ^^^ Thats the line. Motherf*cker you crossed it

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
*feels guilty 4 smirking* a couple of them hip life tracks are better than stickin hot pins in your eye.