promotin the forum

bay_u

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vaseline
ur a real g if u stick one on some1s back witout them noticin it then takin a pic.
Lol, would be sick.I'd record it then turn it into a GIF.Watch this space..

northern line has the best train, bright and its the newest trains init
laugh.gif:D :D NEVER EVER EVER. Whenever theres a train line to br shut down, northern line is always the first port of call.
and I swear someone's always throwing themselves/ geting pushed infront of trains on the northern line.Jubilee line's the one

laugh.gif:D :D NEVER EVER EVER. Whenever theres a train line to br shut down, northern line is always the first port of call.
:D their punctuation/service is questionable yes, but their trains is the nicest. lets leave it at that lol

Guest The Member
i remember one time im on the northern line and the train just stopsand the driver turns on the mic and starts cussin his bosses to everyone on the trainwas funnyanother time on the northern line some dumb woman fell on the trackheld everyone up for time

I can't fault the Picadilly line most of the time but for f*cks sake there are a few things that peeve me off still.1) on the way to Arnos Grove the train will get to Manor House and just announce it will terminate at Wood Green (happens all the f*ck*ng time)2) train will get to Wood Green and then jam for ages - reason "congestion at Arnos Grove". f*ck off there is always congestion.3) train slows down to half pace after manor house after 7pm.

and I swear someone's always throwing themselves/ geting pushed infront of trains on the northern line.Jubilee line's the one
GemmeStations after Green Park smoother than ____________Sound is decent too lolBut im on that advertising thing tho... look out for it on a 61/208/358 soonish

:D :D :D NEVER EVER EVER. Whenever theres a train line to br shut down, northern line is always the first port of call.
GemmeStations after Green Park smoother than ____________Sound is decent too lolBut im on that advertising thing tho... look out for it on a 61/208/358 soonish
Funny enough whenever the Jubilee line has 'problems' its always closed between Green park and Stratford. Take out the whole line why don't you mellow.gif