ANYONE PRANG ABOUT GETTIN AN ILLNESS?????

Kim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not at 18 years old.*does research*Proper prang
You need to relax mate every man on this site would get paranoid looking on a testicular cancer site. Do you have a painful lump? If so its likely to be a cist. Get ot checked out soon as you can but dont lose sleep over it worrying just make sure you book an appoitment with your local gp.

Cat scansive not had one yetim shook tho
SMEAR TEST?they supposed to sen u a letter when u hit 21
yeahh thats the one, dreddin that you know, results and the acuall thought of my doctor gettina feel and good look
im sure u bin to the clinic before?if u got the all clear there, cant be too bad at the smear testpart from they test for cervical cancer innit

yeahh thats the one, dreddin that you know, results and the acuall thought of my doctor gettina feel and good look
im sure u bin to the clinic before?if u got the all clear there, cant be too bad at the smear testpart from they test for cervical cancer innit
same process then, coolaint been clinic for time tho bout a year if im honest

This is why I hate sitting on buses when it's packed and no windows open. I don't want tb brother.And I check my balls every few weeks for cancer lumps in the shower roo shook. But recently I get this weird pangs of pain in the centre of my chest happens when I have not eaten for time, probably nothing but it's weird.

You need to relax mate every man on this site would get paranoid looking on a testicular cancer site. Do you have a painful lump? If so its likely to be a cist. Get ot checked out soon as you can but dont lose sleep over it worrying just make sure you book an appoitment with your local gp.
Nah haven't got a lump but since I turnt 16 one of my testicles has become 3 times the size of the other.Some next level growthis it normal to have 1 testicle larger than the other?NO HOMO

Nah haven't got a lump but since I turnt 16 one of my testicles has become 3 times the size of the other.Some next level growthis it normal to have 1 testicle larger than the other?NO HOMO
lol yeah trust me it is

if you have been sexually active for a few years you should have a smear test regardless of age.dont let fear stop you from having one done because thats stupidness.one of the ones i had done a year ago came back positive for abnormal cells,i had to have them lasered away,if left they would have turnt cancerous.shits serious and common and if left can kill you so you shouldnt f*ck about. i know have to have a smear every year for cervical cancer instead of the normal 5 year.on a side note the procedure is much the same as having tests done at the STD clinic so theoretically you have not been their either have you?SMH